Hello all

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1Wolf
Regular poster

Hello all

Post by 1Wolf »

I'm new to this website, a friend hooked me up being as they new about my fetish, so here i am. I am a big fan of; House hold, surgical, medical and latex gloves, i have been since i was very young but only really realised my fetish till i was 13. I really look forward to reading some of everyone's stories and experiences. I will be posting a few of my own, including fantasies when i find the time. I look forward to what the future holds for me on the WWGFA.

Many thanks,
1Wolf
:whoop:
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello all

Post by Rommeltje »

Wwwwwelcome! :yay: Sounds like you came to the right place. ;)

Does this friend have a glove fetish too? Or did they just know about us regardless? If it's the latter, that's awesome! :D And how did they come to find out about your fetish anyway?

Have fun!
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Thank you very much for the welcoming, i was introduced by a girl, who i am still friends with, who in fact does have a glove fetish very similar to mine, they found out, after a very awkward situation i found myself in. I am very glad to be here, and it looks like this was a great forum to join, thanks again.

tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Welcome mate. Great community to be a part of. :-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

1Wolf wrote:Thank you very much for the welcoming, i was introduced by a girl, who i am still friends with, who in fact does have a glove fetish very similar to mine, they found out, after a very awkward situation i found myself in. I am very glad to be here, and it looks like this was a great forum to join, thanks again.

Ooh, well, 'ello. We're not going to let you get away with mentioning that and not telling us the rest of the story, of course! :D What happened? :) And also, is this girl a member here? (I'm just curiuos, you don't have to name names. :-))
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

She isn't a member, but she does use the website as a guest, she doesn't like being signed up for anything, but she does use the forum. The situation was a hilarious game of spin the bottle, everyone else was absolutely smashed, and most had fallen asleep, passed out or were throwing up in the toilets, we both decided to finish the game, and i choose truth and she asked: "Do you have a fetish...?" I was screwed because i take the game way to seriously, i told her and then she said, "No way!! We have the same fetish!!" Then a few days later, she introduced me to the forum, and here i am.... :)
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Damn, dude. Two glove fetishists running into each other like that? That's a million to one shot! :D I can only dream about that. ;)

Must be amazing to have someone in real life who you can talk to about your fetish and who totally understands it. :) Or is it still awkward to actually talk to her about it?

I'll stop asking questions after this one, btw, as I assume she's reading along. :p

Return to “Introductions”