Some more about 1Wolf

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

1Wolf
Regular poster

Some more about 1Wolf

Post by 1Wolf »

I know I have already posted stuff about myself in my first Introduction, but after updating my info, I decided I should tell you that I am not just a glove fetish, but I am also a furry. I hope this doesn't send any wrong messages but I am sure most of you know what a furry is, if not:
'An enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.' - Wikipedia

So to be fair, the furry side of me does kind of link in to my glove fetish; as i do have a fantasy, which i will do a full story about in 'Experiences' soon, that i am a Wolf/Fox, I go into a vet and get operated on by a pretty young vet wearing surgical gloves, and so forth.

I also find another part of my fetish is high heels, now this one I am most likely gonna get roasted on, but I find lady's wearing high heels turn me on, especially sandal like ones, with sling-back, peep-toe, etc. I also find that latex stockings are a major part of my fetish as well. I find it really hard to simmer down my fetish to something really simple. Also, after reading and replying to a post about jewellery over gloves, I do find when woman wear latex/rubber gloves and they put bracelets over their gloves it is another major turn-on for me, it just makes the gloved hands more sexy. I think this is quite a regularly reported one, as people like; 'The gloves look like they are staying on'.

Finally, this is probably my most weirdest part of the glove fetish is; having my eyes covered by gloved hands, I think the technical term for this is a smother, I am not to sure, please do correct me if I am wrong, but yeah, when i was much younger I found gloved hands covering up my eyes very odd, I got very weird experiences from it, tingling, my penis going hard, etc. This was before I found it was a glove fetish. But yeah that's pretty much it for the fetishes I have.

So moving on from the fetish side of me; in my spare time I am a DJ, which is what I hope to do with my future career, DJ/Entertainer on-board a cruise ship at night and also working customer service as my day-job. Right now i work at a leisure club as a lifeguard (plenty of plastic gloves!!) :lol:

Overall, I am a very odd glove fetishist, but erm...I do hope people can except me for who I am and life will go on :up:

If you have any other questions, please ask, I do enjoy some heart-to-heart chats, but that's it from me at the moment, look forward to what the future holds.

Many thanks :wave:
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Some more about 1Wolf

Post by Rommeltje »

1Wolf wrote:I am not just a glove fetishist, but I am also a furry.
You're actually not our first. ;) *edit: Oh, I see you've already met her.
1Wolf wrote:(...)now this one I am most likely gonna get roasted on, but I find lady's wearing high heels turn me on(...)
Why would you think that? :) Heels and shoes might even be the most common 'second fetish' among glove fetishists. I have a huge fetish for high heeled knee high boots myself. I'm not even sure which one is my main fetish. :-)
1Wolf wrote:(...)having my eyes covered by gloved hands, I think the technical term for this is a smother, I am not to sure, please do correct me if I am wrong
I think smothering refers more to hands (or gloves) over mouth (aka HOM or GOM). I don't know if there's a word for covering the eyes specifically.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Some more about 1Wolf

Post by SexySurgical »

Oh yes, I like boots quite well at times! Also good slender curves :up:

Return to “Introductions”