New glove fetishist in the community

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

dopefish

Re: New glove fetishist in the community

Post by dopefish »

operalove wrote:
dopefish wrote:
I am honestly not big fan of "black" leather gloves with white wedding dresses, but your pinterest gallery is kinda sexy :)'
Thank you! I asked my wife to wear gloves when we got married (of any type really) but men don't traditionally have much say on dresses over here so that didn't happen. Although when she wanted to wear her wedding dress again before putting it in storage she did wear her opera length black leather gloves with them and I thought it looked great!
Last edited by dopefish on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

dopefish wrote:
operalove wrote:
dopefish wrote:
I am honestly not big fan of "black" leather gloves with white wedding dresses, but your pinterest gallery is kinda sexy :)'
Thank you! I asked my wife to wear gloves when we got married (of any type really) but men don't traditionally have much say on dresses over here so that didn't happen. Didn't go. Although when she wanted to wear her wedding dress again before putting it in storage she did wear her opera length black leather gloves with them and I thought it looked great!
Your wife suddenly became a VERA WANG model :biggrin: Were those gloves from INES ? I remember that you own them.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

LOL. Actually checking the dates, I took the pictures before the campaign, so clearly they stole the idea from me!
Yes they were the Ines "Sensual Shoulder High Gloves".
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Then she better give you and your wife those runway gloves as a tribute ! :p

That is the same model of INES gloves I own too ! Bought them back in 2012. But I think I must be the unluckiest owner around here. The leather texture on mine doesn't look as good as those I saw on Ebay or even the videos they posted (those old vids on their channel) , maybe the hide they got that period was inferior than others. I didn't send them back or ask for an exchange though , just added them to my collection.
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

I got mine in 2009 O_O Getting old :(
I guess I got luck then because the quality is spectacular. They did require tailoring for fit twice but they look amazing on.

I had a really bad experience with Fernando Berlin gloves though who everyone seems to like.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

dopefish wrote:I got mine in 2009 O_O Getting old :(
I guess I got luck then because the quality is spectacular. They did require tailoring for fit twice but they look amazing on.

I had a really bad experience with Fernando Berlin gloves though who everyone seems to like.

Haha your pair is 9 years old , in glove years (sounds like Cat :lmao: ) they must be a full grown adult now.
The truth is , there is one famous custom made leather garment brand in the UK that uses slogan 'Leather that gets better with age' I think this can also apply to your precious INES one too , there are so many pleasure they can offer you in the future 0:)

Sorry to hear a about your experience about Fernando Berlin , this is the second time I saw such feedback now. (The 1st one was from a fetish model in tumblr ; Kittydenied around 2 years ago and her experience was terrible)
I've always wanted their gloves ever since they opened the E-shop but some feedbacks made me halt those desires :-(

May I ask what's wrong with the FB pair you own ?
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

dopefish wrote:
operalove wrote:
dopefish wrote:
Thank you! I asked my wife to wear gloves when we got married (of any type really) but men don't traditionally have much say on dresses over here so that didn't happen. Didn't go. Although when she wanted to wear her wedding dress again before putting it in storage she did wear her opera length black leather gloves with them and I thought it looked great!
did she wear the gloves,on the wedding?

wow,buying long gloves with a wedding dress - thats rare here like rain in the sahara desert <3
p.s - here women dont buy the dress,but rent it for a day (wedding night) - then give it back (tho at the price,it costs like buying 2 dresses 8-O )
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

My wife did not wear gloves to our wedding. Nor have I seen any bride wear gloves of any kind in person.
She has worn her Ines gloves to other weddings though. Sometime when I'm less shy I should share one of those stories.
At least if you only rent the dress you don't have to store the giant thing until you die.
AngelSlayer wrote:

Haha your pair is 9 years old , in glove years (sounds like Cat :lmao: ) they must be a full grown adult now.
The truth is , there is one famous custom made leather garment brand in the UK that uses slogan 'Leather that gets better with age' I think this can also apply to your precious INES one too , there are so many pleasure they can offer you in the future 0:)

Sorry to hear a about your experience about Fernando Berlin , this is the second time I saw such feedback now. (The 1st one was from a fetish model in tumblr ; Kittydenied around 2 years ago and her experience was terrible)
I've always wanted their gloves ever since they opened the E-shop but some feedbacks made me halt those desires :-(

May I ask what's wrong with the FB pair you own ?
We paid extra for the made to measure gloves. I've seen their videos and their gloves fit their models wonderfully. Our gloves were baggy and worse than the non-custom Ines gloves. So I contacted them, gave them the measurements we requested again, and the measurements of the gloves we received. I had to pay to send the gloves back to them and after several weeks another pair arrived. This pair was EVEN BAGGIER. They said it was impossible for them to pay for shipping them back. They never responded to further emails on the subject. We didn't want to throw any more money away so we ended up keeping the comically baggy gloves. I probably should try and sell them. The point is their customer service is awful, and how in the world do you screw up made to measure so badly?
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Wow , so she did wear INES gloves to other wedding , must be the show stopper :mrgreen: Yep , would love to hear story about that , just write whenever you're feeling ready.

Ahh that's terrible man , it's the worst nightmare when a custom made service for a premium item turned out to be like that :-( yes trying to sell them is not a bad idea , I notice that those 'bigger' opera leather gloves are always on demand on Ebay , especially the size equivalent to 8 - 9 and more.

Your story is similar to a Fetish model's I mentioned but in her case It was both gloves and boots.

Return to “Introductions”