New glove fetishist in the community

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Re: New glove fetishist in the community

Post by AngelSlayer »

Internet has indeed exploded haha , it's a good feeling though that you bump into glove pics you haven't seen for 10 years then 1 day it pops up out of no where again , these happened to me a lot recently , Via tumblr mostly (lurker)

A thread about the glove stories in Japan ! I can't wait :8up:

Well man , When It comes to gloves , I see that they have a good taste in choosing them too , leather ones for example. Most women (Non - Fashionista / -blogger / -Dom) elsewhere will try to get the cheapest pair possible because it's just gloves (insignificant accessory to them :-/ ) , But Japanese woman will try to find the stylish one that will look good on them lol From time to time , I will search Instagram tag for glove brands to see the user posts and there were many times that female Japanese users kept popping up donning , showing their newly bought Italian leather gloves , whether they were in Italy or bought locally in Japan. 2 Popular Italian leather gloves Brands for them are Sermoneta and Madova

Moreover , Japanese dudes dig good leather gloves too ! but I always see them go for UK's Dent's mostly , this is also from the same source ... Instagram again.

Hmm last weekend , that's new !! Did the gloves look similiar to this ?

Now the leather ones , as a Bonus.

I like this quote you wrote ' I guess I am in a sort of fetish heaven here, gloved women the whole year.' , now you 're one lucky man :mrgreen:
Have you ever considered getting a Japanese Girlfriend ? the fact that many of them like and enjoy wearing gloves could be a great bonus.
operalove

Post by operalove »

Yes similar to those ones. I have seen the kimono leather gloves online before and was hoping to see them live.

About a japanese girlfriend, why not :p may be it can happen one day. The thing about typical japanese girls here, they dont speak english or feel comfortuble with foreigners. You have to dig deep enough in the culture and the language to feel comfortable around them. I am still learning haha

You mentioned something that reminded me of a story. You said most girls consider gloves as insignificant accessory. Many girls I knew in University do not care about gloves. They have some ugly wool gloves or worst...mittens.
One day I was sitting next to a group of girls and they were talking you know girl stories :p So they were making fun of some girl I didn't know and how she acts and dresses. Then one of them said "you know she is so weird, do you believe she has different pair of gloves, she matches the colors according to what she dresses every day"
And I had the feeling to scream " What is wrong with youuu girls! With no fashion taste! Go back to the 1800s and beginning of 1900s and see how real women never get out without gloves"
I wish all the girls were like this one they were talking about.
I had to keep my remark to my self, they would think I am a freak hhhh
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

operalove wrote:Yes similar to those ones. I have seen the kimono leather gloves online before and was hoping to see them live.

About a japanese girlfriend, why not :p may be it can happen one day. The thing about typical japanese girls here, they dont speak english or feel comfortuble with foreigners. You have to dig deep enough in the culture and the language to feel comfortable around them. I am still learning haha

You mentioned something that reminded me of a story. You said most girls consider gloves as insignificant accessory. Many girls I knew in University do not care about gloves. They have some ugly wool gloves or worst...mittens.
One day I was sitting next to a group of girls and they were talking you know girl stories :p So they were making fun of some girl I didn't know and how she acts and dresses. Then one of them said "you know she is so weird, do you believe she has different pair of gloves, she matches the colors according to what she dresses every day"
And I had the feeling to scream " What is wrong with youuu girls! With no fashion taste! Go back to the 1800s and beginning of 1900s and see how real women never get out without gloves"
I wish all the girls were like this one they were talking about.
I had to keep my remark to my self, they would think I am a freak hhhh

Kimono & leather gloves I guess your best chance is the next Winter haha , It won't be too long though , we're already at April.

About Japanese Girlfriend , What I can say is , more than 70 % of Asian woman in General are up for a relationship with a Western men. with Japan being one of a few Developed country in Asia , you don't have to worry much about the gold digging problem. Unlike when dating a Thai or Filipino as a foreigner .... especially if the girls are from Non- Capital cities (Well I'm saying this as a Thai (-Chinese) also ) Japanese girls can be Shy and yes they don't speak English much but since you said you 're still learning , so ...you will get there soon :biggrin:

Mittens ?? ... Mittens should be banned from existance along with Fingerless gloves 0:)
What ! ...They made fun of other girl who know how to be stylish and sophisticated with gloves. Damn , I almost forget that we are living in 2010s , a decade that women always want to show most of their flesh in the street as much as possible. Less is more ?? :-/

What is wrong with youuu girls! With no fashion taste! ...Yes ! This would be a good quote to use with those girls in the internet too.
I saw in Quora and Answer.Yahoo many times , when some girls asking for opinion about gloves , many girls will come and say 'No I don't own any gloves' or 'No I don't wear leather gloves , they 're horrible' :twitch: on another hand male users will come and cheer the Op up that Gloves are awesome / cool , do wear them lol

On Youtube also , When one Fashion Vlogger added leather gloves into her looks ....'Loose the gloves they 're ugly' 8O When VERA WANG added Opera leather gloves to her 2014 Spring / Summer (Bridal) collection. ....' Those gloves... No?'' , ''The gloves were uglys'

Well What can I say more :aww:
operalove

Post by operalove »

man you really summarize my thoughts :biggrin:

I always feel frustrated when I read such comments. Sometimes I read about wedding dresses and accessories and when a fashionista proposes gloves to the outfit, most of the comments are against it.
(By the way another plus point for Japan: Even non-catholic couples want to get married in the church and they want to recreate the complete traditional scene. All girls who marry in churches wear elbow-length or opera gloves, even the men wear white formal gloves ! )

Back to the subject of women refusing gloves, there is this video I like

Very cute outfits and I love the combinations she uses. The gloves are not expensive high-quality ones but are perfect on her hands.
Of course, you can scroll down in the comments to find the: "Cute outfits..but lose the gloves.?"

We are in the wrong era :*(
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

:twitch: 8-O

Ahanhbarbie34 was the Fashion Vlogger I referred to HAHAHA

How is this possible , and THAT is the Video I saw those comments from Glove haters man , the one you just posted !!

The gloves look good one her , They're from 'Portolano' Which is an Italian Brand (since 1895) But I don't know what happened to them , so most of the gloves they sell are now made in The Philipines :x , They Charge as much as any other Italian glove Brands but made in that country instead of Italy , I don't like this :evil:

This is another video of her with the same gloves I assumed you already watched , I first bumped into her channel in 2011 l because of this one haha , Pity she doesn't add long gloves into her looks anymore.

*Thanks for letting me know about the Japanese Bride & Groom , that's how it supposed to be done , the classic way , the best way ! :8up:
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

About the yukata with gloves, yes I always have the fantasy of a Kimono with gloves but I didn't experience it much here. Except for last weekend!
I was walking in the street and saw a woman in kimono wearing long black satin gloves, and as mentioned in another thread about jewelry, she had a ring over them. I was focused on her hands, almost entered the building behind her
Welcome to the group!! Your interests are a lot like mine, although I probably enjoy more latex than leather but yes on the satin, nylon, silk, and the other fetishes like spandex and pantyhose and stockings. As to the Kimono, sometimes my wife will wear a satin Asian style robe that looks a lot like a kimono (without the hassle) but with an Asian print, stockings, and opera length satin gloves...and she can pretty much bring me to my knees in that outfit. Hope you enjoy Japan, loved it when I was there...OMG the amount of gloves I saw and the stuff I bought ;-)...
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

so you like opera gloves (mainly long) eh?

see,me too,since always! ;) (telling myself i was right with my fetish :p )

loved the vera wang brides dresses with gloves :) , posted it on fetlife years ago and had a huge discussion in there.

if only i could see one girl in real life in such dress at such wedding :D i would pay her cost lol
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Ceramic wrote:
loved the vera wang brides dresses with gloves :) , posted it on fetlife years ago and had a huge discussion in there.

if only i could see one girl in real life in such dress at such wedding :D i would pay her cost lol
Well that's one of the gloveliest thing I've even seen on the Fashion runway , awesome indeed.
One girl in real life hmm , maybe your wife can recreate that scene all over again for you !! maybe on your birthday .. to indulge you :up:
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Ceramic wrote:so you like opera gloves (mainly long) eh?

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:)
operalove

Post by operalove »

Ceramic wrote:so you like opera gloves (mainly long) eh?

Yes I am interested in gloves since always but I don't remember when my love for opera gloves started hhh

Maybe I have a memory, when I was very young, the TV was ON but no one watching and I was just walking by the living room and it turned out it was an opera concert with a singer wearing opera gloves, I freezed there. My brother was walking then next to the room "Since when do you like opera music??" "Euuh, well this is art I am interested, you know I like classic music!" haha

Not sure if it was my first memory of opera gloves but it stimulated my fetish more :p
dopefish wrote:
I am honestly not big fan of "black" leather gloves with white wedding dresses, but your pinterest gallery is kinda sexy :)'

Return to “Introductions”