Hello from MedFetUK

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

MedFetUK
Verified professional

Hello from MedFetUK

Post by MedFetUK »

Hello, we're Justin and Maggie, partners and joint owners of medfetuk.com, which some of you may know is the only online store 100% dedicated to medical fetish, including a range of latex and non-latex medical and surgical gloves.

We're not just sellers though, we're kinksters too...so we're not just here to promote our products but to participate as enthusiasts when we can. We look forward to being a part of this community.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello from MedFetUK

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Justin and Maggie! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

I saw your site for the first time when it was posted here the other day (I'm into different kind of gloves myself, so I hadn't come across it before), and I enjoyed it a lot! :D I mistook it for an actual medical supply site at first, and only noticed all the fetish elements on second look. Kudos on the design! :up:

I hope you'll both yourselves on here too. :)
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

I just bought a couple gloves from you guys! Like two days ago! Welcome! Your site looks great!
MedFetUK
Verified professional

Post by MedFetUK »

Rommeltje wrote:I mistook it for an actual medical supply site at first, and only noticed all the fetish elements on second look. Kudos on the design!
Thank you very much for the welcome and compliments. That is exactly the response to the site we hope for. In a sense we are an 'actual' medical supply site, because we only sell genuine medical grade products (unlike some sites)...we just happen to focus on and cater for those (like us) who might use those products more creatively. We appreciate the feedback!
weasel2000 wrote:I just bought a couple gloves from you guys! Like two days ago! Welcome! Your site looks great!
Thank you too. Gloves are on their way!

Return to “Introductions”