Hello New Friends

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

SLCGloving
Occasional poster

Hello New Friends

Post by SLCGloving »

Okay, let's get this started.

I have only come out as a glove/rubber fetishist to a handful of close friends, and this is certainly my first time on a forum for this kind of stuff. I'm so glad to have found this when seeking out new "material" :p

Anyway, I live in Utah, and I work in an industry that provides me with ample access to rubber gloves. I like to think I have amassed quite the collection of surgical gloves, but I also haven't really ever met someone like me, so it's possible I have nothing, comparatively speaking.

When I'm not being a sexual deviant, I love to game - PC Master Race, anyone? Lots of JRPGs and I'm obsessed with Forza Horizon 3. I also have a Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and PS4, because exclusives still somehow exist. I also love Japanese cars and working on my race car. Lastly, I went to Japan last year and fell in love. So much so, that I took up Japanese and have been practicing for 100+ days, and I hope to move there (or visit for a while) soon.

My other fetishes include: Amputees and Prosthetics, leg braces, orthopedic casts, and other things I haven't yet discovered.

I hope I can keep up with all the wonderful content you ladies and gents have already provided!

Happy gloving, everybody!!
MyHandsAreHidden
Regular poster

Re: Hello New Friends

Post by MyHandsAreHidden »

last edited by
Last edited by MyHandsAreHidden on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey there! Welcome aboard! :yay:

Lucky you, that you get to work with gloves so much! :D Or is that more about making your own luck? ;)

And you've come out about your fetish to a 'handful of friends'? I find that quite a lot actually! :o The only people I've ever told are a couple of exes. How'd they respond?

Hey, I just got a PS4 (Pro) today! :biggrin: Also precisely for the reason that some games are exclusive. Bring on Red Dead Redemption 2!

Enjoy the forum! :wave:
SLCGloving
Occasional poster

Post by SLCGloving »

MyHandsAreHidden wrote:Hey SLC, welcome to the forum. :whoop: I do warehouse work and wear various gloves on a nightly basis; I'm curious to know what industry you're a part of, if you're willing to share.
Thanks!! I don't have the luxury of wearing them at work, but judging by how we all feel about them, maybe that's not such a bad thing :p I work for an orthopedic implant company and we deliver supplies to hospitals every day. It's super draining work because of the high demand and perplexing inefficiency of many of our employees (I'm not perfect, so don't take that as an absolution of blame), but the access to the hospitals' supplies of surgical gloves sometimes makes up for it.
SLCGloving
Occasional poster

Post by SLCGloving »

Rommeltje wrote:Hey there! Welcome aboard! :yay:

Lucky you, that you get to work with gloves so much! :D Or is that more about making your own luck? ;)

And you've come out about your fetish to a 'handful of friends'? I find that quite a lot actually! :o The only people I've ever told are a couple of exes. How'd they respond?

Hey, I just got a PS4 (Pro) today! :biggrin: Also precisely for the reason that some games are exclusive. Bring on Red Dead Redemption 2!

Enjoy the forum! :wave:
Hey, Rommeltje!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Is it too late to take credit for that pun that I totally knew about when writing my intro? ;)

My close friends make jokes at work, but they took it well enough. They understand that fetishes exist and ours are on the tamer side of things. My exes didn't want to explore it, and at that point I wasn't quite sure if it was better enjoyed with a partner or on my own. I haven't explored it with someone else yet, so I'm lost on that. What about you?

Like I said, I mainly do PC gaming for those beautiful resolutions and high framerates, so playing the new God of War on my old ass PS4 on 1080p and 30FPS is going to kill me :twitch: I'm way jealous of your recent purchase! :up: I never got into RDR, but I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to finally (in the next three years, maybe?) come out soon.

Anyway, thanks again for the kind words. I hope to be a friendly "hand" around here!
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Welcome to the Forum SLC :wave:

Have you ever played games with gloves on ? if yes what was the result ! haha
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

SLCGloving wrote:My exes didn't want to explore it, and at that point I wasn't quite sure if it was better enjoyed with a partner or on my own. I haven't explored it with someone else yet, so I'm lost on that. What about you?
Yeah, same for me, unfortunately. :-/ I haven't completely given up yet, though. ;) There's enough evidence on this forum that it is indeed possible to find someone who'll indulge you in your fetish, even if they're not entirely into it themselves. The advice that pops up a lot is to make sure love comes first, and the fetish will follow.
SLCGloving
Occasional poster

Post by SLCGloving »

AngelSlayer wrote:Welcome to the Forum SLC :wave:

Thanks, Angel!

You know, I actually have - many times. It was somehow more enjoyable, because I love gaming already, and then you add in the feel, smell, sound and look of the gloves, and it all gets so much better :biggrin: Of course, then I have to take a break and...indulge myself 8D
SLCGloving
Occasional poster

Post by SLCGloving »

Rommeltje wrote:
SLCGloving wrote:My exes didn't want to explore it, and at that point I wasn't quite sure if it was better enjoyed with a partner or on my own. I haven't explored it with someone else yet, so I'm lost on that. What about you?
Yeah, same for me, unfortunately. :-/ I haven't completely given up yet, though. ;) There's enough evidence on this forum that it is indeed possible to find someone who'll indulge you in your fetish, even if they're not entirely into it themselves. The advice that pops up a lot is to make sure love comes first, and the fetish will follow.
You know what? That's solid advice. Thanks for being the first to give it to me on here :8up: Also, yes, this forum is proof that more of us exist than I might think.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

SLCGloving wrote:
AngelSlayer wrote:Welcome to the Forum SLC :wave:

Thanks, Angel!

You know, I actually have - many times. It was somehow more enjoyable, because I love gaming already, and then you add in the feel, smell, sound and look of the gloves, and it all gets so much better :biggrin: Of course, then I have to take a break and...indulge myself 8D

8D that was great !! last time that I did was way back in 2002 ! with the Classic Counter Strike 1.1 (wrist length leather gloves) It didn't end well that day , my score was worse than those Bots 8O

Return to “Introductions”