Hi everyone!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Anna
Occasional poster

Hi everyone!

Post by Anna »

Hi! I’m Anna and I have a glove fetish. Ever since I was little, my parents always had me bundle up really warm, so I wear gloves most of the time. I only came to terms with my fetish recently, and now I’m really starting to enjoy it! My favorite gloves are leather gloves and snow gloves!
Hergloveddom
Regular poster

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Hergloveddom »

Welcome Anna ..
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Anna! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

Glad to hear you're starting to enjoy your fetish! It's nothing to be ashamed of, and can actually be a lot of fun. And I bet your favorite time of year is about to start again, isn't it? ;) At least where I am (the Netherlands), it's starting to become super cold again. The perfect excuse to glove up! :D

What exactly do you mean by snow gloves? Knitted wool gloves? Or more like ski gloves?
Anna
Occasional poster

Post by Anna »

Rommeltje wrote:Hi Anna! Welcome to the forum! :yay:

Glad to hear you're starting to enjoy your fetish! It's nothing to be ashamed of, and can actually be a lot of fun. And I bet your favorite time of year is about to start again, isn't it? ;) At least where I am (the Netherlands), it's starting to become super cold again. The perfect excuse to glove up! :D

What exactly do you mean by snow gloves? Knitted wool gloves? Or more like ski gloves?
Thanks! It has been starting to get cold here so I’ve been bundling up when I go to school which of course means gloving up! And by snow gloves I do mean something like ski gloves
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Anna wrote:And by snow gloves I do mean something like ski gloves
Well, that's interesting. :-) I don't think we've seen anyone with that particular fetish yet. But that's great! It shows how diverse our fetish can be. :D

So is your fetish all about warmth then? Or are there other aspects of leather and snow gloves you enjoy as well?
Catania Guanti
Regular poster

Post by Catania Guanti »

Hi Anna, welcome to this forum :) There are a lot of sections on this forum about leather, you will enjoy staying here :) And let me compliment you, when I was younger almost no girl wore leathers to go to school, you already have fine tastes :D
C.G.

Have you tried my Anime Gloves List? Maybe you can help me too!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826
Anna
Occasional poster

Post by Anna »

Rommeltje wrote:
Anna wrote:And by snow gloves I do mean something like ski gloves
Well, that's interesting. :-) I don't think we've seen anyone with that particular fetish yet. But that's great! It shows how diverse our fetish can be. :D

So is your fetish all about warmth then? Or are there other aspects of leather and snow gloves you enjoy as well?
Yeah I would say a lot of it is about warmth. The look and feel also though.
Anna
Occasional poster

Post by Anna »

Catania Guanti wrote:Hi Anna, welcome to this forum :) There are a lot of sections on this forum about leather, you will enjoy staying here :) And let me compliment you, when I was younger almost no girl wore leathers to go to school, you already have fine tastes :D
Thanks! And I’ve always either worn leather gloves or snow gloves (sometimes both!) from a young age.
Catania Guanti
Regular poster

Post by Catania Guanti »

Anna wrote: Thanks! And I’ve always either worn leather gloves or snow gloves (sometimes both!) from a young age.
You're welcome :biggrin: Have you ever seen Kim Possible cartoon? Lot of leather gloves there :D

About skiing gloves, I remember there was a snow trip on e, were one of my friend's friend had azure skiing gloves, but they were not that bulky... They suited well her hands :biggrin: she was my favourite target when snowball fighting... Ah, the memories 0:) I was wearing my black skiing ones :biggrin:
C.G.

Have you tried my Anime Gloves List? Maybe you can help me too!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826
Anna
Occasional poster

Post by Anna »

No I never watched it but I have heard of it, I’ll check it out! And I actually like the bulky ones more!

Return to “Introductions”