hello all new to here

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

gettfunky
Regular poster

hello all new to here

Post by gettfunky »

Hello peeps nice to join you all on this fantastic site wow never knew there was so many g lovers out there nice to see a few uk ers hello and to the rest of you in the world HELLO have to say it loud just so u all here me :rolleyes:
Iv been in to gloves for over 25 years now and mrs been into them for 18 years we are still a very young in are mid 30s with many a pair in between only if you could remember how many pairs :scratch:
I like the idea of the map showing locations of g fans lol I dont think any other fetish board or sites have a peep local haha
We are in surgical medical rubber household latex and any thing in between also full latex suits.
We followed meny people on here eg or sindy has to be the best modelling glove dom by far go the eu and nursesexxxy the real life couple's most glove lovers hide as thay find that people would never understand thats why mrs of many years was so lucky for me because we we like to fingers in a glove lol and the rest was history going to dirrent places we get to see many a pair as I have to report to hospital regular I get to see many a pair on off or just laying around hmm .
Here is just a sample of a few we have layed around.wtf I cant just ad of tablet im going to have to switch to pc
2 min while I jump over. Then I up load pics :up:
gettfunky
Regular poster

Re: hello all new to here

Post by gettfunky »

Well peeps seems that tv is taken up by little peeps so carry on with this tab for now as we were saying we been collecting many a pic of models in vids and general search for pics from many a site years of collecting them and storing safely on a drive and now it time to share a little of the collection with you as many a source is gone or forgotten about it nice to see the new miss phee jameson on a mission to show how the plus size look stunning in latex good for her traveling the world and showing it off pete is also a good photographer keep up the good work.
Aslso miss sindy secrets for all the years of glove fashion and dom you have probably gave us the best mixed glove pics ever colours ,layering, nails, and so on shame to see your private site down but so long as the main site runs gloves on also misssexxxy as a new couple on the screen hope to see move vids and pic as from a couple you look great keep up the good work also the rest of the peeps out there we like to here your views on things glove and latex or other fetish related so from us HELLO
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

hi here's a pic of some gloves we just had to hand for a qwick pic cheers mrs for the pic just doing some December cleaning I see we will upload more over the next coming days just about to get a nice profile pic hope it will fill nice in the avatar box.
Image hope this works.
Latexgloves13
VIP

Post by Latexgloves13 »

Welcome to the forum couple, a great presentation and I hope you enjoy this wonderful forum, we hope to see your material (your profile picture is very sexy)
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

thank you latexgloves13 we also uploaded some pics so hope there to the forums specs lol thanks for the encouragement mr and mrs funky
yellow_rubber_gloves
Regular poster

Post by yellow_rubber_gloves »

hi gloves lover ;)
3d pictures and comics for lovers of rubber gloves on my new pixiv account https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32572011
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

hi yrg nice to see a fellow member thank you for you post
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome!

For future reference: if you upload your pictures to imagebam, you can just copy the BBcode from there and paste it here, you don't have to add additional img tags.
gettfunky
Regular poster

Post by gettfunky »

I was trying for about 30 mins trying to work it all out as we got account set up then we were having to move pics from here to there so it was a little first time try anything lol
tronn206
WWGFA donor

Post by tronn206 »

Hi and welcome to the forum.:-)
Twitter- @RubberGloveLove
Instagram - glove_lover206
Fetlife - NitramLatexLover

Return to “Introductions”