Hello new user

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

Hello new user

Post by Thelurker4booty »

Hello, I am “Thelurker4booty”. I have a love-hate relationship with my feelings towards gloves. It came from a very traumatic part of my life. I prefer medical and latex over all else.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Hello new user

Post by GlovedYankee »

Hello Lurker!

Make yourself at home, check out the forums, we have many topics to read and loads of pictures to peruse :) If you want to lurk some feel free, interact at will. I am fairly new to the forum, been here less then a month, but made to feel welcome by all. I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

GlovedYankee
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

I hope we can help you tip the balance to the love part of your glove relationship a bit, and away from your traumatic past. Is it something you want to talk about?
Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

It was a long time ago and I don’t remember the whole experience.I was nine, I was going in for a physical. All I remember was that the doctor asked my mother to wait outside for privacy and she did. The only thing I remember explicitly was that he didn’t wear gloves when touching me down there for that time and that I knew it felt wrong but didnt say anything. Years later I find out that the doctor should not have done that. It has scarred me since. I’ve tried to be intimate with out gloves but it still kind of gives me panic attacks without them.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I'm very sorry to hear that. :aww: It's a shame people like that exist.

Have any of your partners ever found it a problem that you wanted to use gloves?
Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

They were at first, but could not get over the fact that I was very strongly against actual intercourse. I have chosen not to seek new partners because of this.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

I can understand that decision. If relationships always end in frustration and disappointment, I can see how deciding not to pursue them anymore can actually make you more content with your life as it is.

Still, I hope you'll one day meet the perfect partner one way or another, even if you're not actively looking for them.

And in the meantime, I hope you can get some support (and entertainment ;)) out of this forum.
Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

I appreciate the warm welcome, I’m not the type of person to be open about any of this but I believe the anonymity of the Internet helps with being truly honest on here. On a ligher note I like black latex, purple medical and blue rubber gloves.
Thelurker4booty
Occasional poster

Recently come out as bisexual. A little shy and nervous about liking guys, just came out a week ago so give me some slack. I have not yet come out to my family but my friends have been a great boost in confidence. I have not been on a date in a long time for either sex but is trying to put myself out there. Any good dating tips for current dating?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Congratulations on your coming-out! :whoop: Glad to hear you're being supported. And you can always be who you want to be here on the forum, of course.

As for dating apps: the best new one (depending on where you live) is Hinge, where you can also choose that you're interested in "everyone", rather than just men or women.

Another app, one that's more focused on people with a 'different' sexuality, is Feeld. Originally it was for people looking for threesomes (including bisexual ones), but now it's more for everyone who is a little more open-minded and 'widely oriented', so to speak. Check it out!

Return to “Introductions”