Hello from Parts Unknown

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

SwissWristWatch
Occasional poster

Hello from Parts Unknown

Post by SwissWristWatch »

Hello lovely users of WWGFA!

I am SwissWristWatch and I am from Parts Unknown...

To drop the theatrics for a bit, I'm using Parts Unknown because I simply wish to remain anonymous, or as much as one can be at least and Parts Unknown was always my favourite location when i played/still play WWF/WWE video games when it comes to character creation.

As for myself, I'm a male in his 30s and happily married. Growing up, i've always had a glove fetish to some degree, or at least as far back as I can honestly remember. I've had a bit of a poke around on here and i'm a little excited to share my stories.

As for favourite gloves, Ansell Super Gloves are my favourite households thanks to the neoprene coating. Non-household type i guess would be cotton/synthetic material like the gloves you see Motocross/Mountain bike/BMX riders wear.
The only ones i really don't like are the latex/medical types, they just simply do nothing for me as i prefer a little bit of texture.

If you were to ask me if i was a boobs or ass guy? I'd say legs because I just drool over a nice long pair of sexy legs (Stacey Keibler from WWF/E days anyone? <3 )
But if i was to pick one of the two, i'd go tits first.

Seeyas around!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Hello from Parts Unknown

Post by Rommeltje »

Hey SWW (that sounds like it could be a new wrestling league :D)! Welcome aboard! :whoop:

So your favorite household gloves are actually neoprene rather than latex? That's interesting. Most have it the other way around. To each their own, though, of course. :)

I'm with you on the legs preference! Though in my case that's because the sexier the pair of legs, the sexier the pair of boots they can wear. :-)

Anyway, please make yourself at home and enjoy!
SwissWristWatch
Occasional poster

Post by SwissWristWatch »

Rommeltje wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:15 pm
So your favorite household gloves are actually neoprene rather than latex? That's interesting. Most have it the other way around. To each their own, though, of course. :)
That's not to say i don't like the standard typical rubber/latex types found in your average supermarket and depending on the brand and type, there are some that do provide a pleasurable feeling but I just seem to get a little more out of the neoprene ones.
Plus they're a little thicker too, which i like.
Rommeltje wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:15 pm I'm with you on the legs preference! Though in my case that's because the sexier the pair of legs, the sexier the pair of boots they can wear. :-)
My gods yes! Boots, thigh high stockings and socks, pantyhose and just about anything else that managed to bring more attention to the legs.

A few years ago i learned of a term called Zettai Ryouiki (ZR for short) which translates to Absolute Territory, I believe. But it's the bare skin shown on the leg between where the bottom of the pants/dress/skirt ends and the top of stocking/sock/boot starts

And for the glove lovers out there, I have come across Arm ZR, from where the sleeve of the top ends and the glove starts, although harder to come by.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

SwissWristWatch wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:13 pmA few years ago i learned of a term called Zettai Ryouiki (ZR for short) which translates to Absolute Territory, I believe. But it's the bare skin shown on the leg between where the bottom of the pants/dress/skirt ends and the top of stocking/sock/boot starts

And for the glove lovers out there, I have come across Arm ZR, from where the sleeve of the top ends and the glove starts, although harder to come by.
:lol: Leave it to the Japanese to think of a term for something so specific.

I can totally understand why it needs a name, though. It's definitely something that can add to the sexiness of a pair of boots. :)'

Return to “Introductions”