Sorta New!

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Savingtime905
VIP

Sorta New!

Post by Savingtime905 »

Hey folks!

I'm a 31 year old male from Ontario. My secret obsession for gloves has always been a part of me. I particularly LIVE for yellow rubber household gloves and the ladies who wear them, but my interests are also perked by leather, latex and such. What can I say? For me, there's something profoundly sexy about women in rubber. I think that on some level everyone has a bit of a rubber glove fetish lurking beneath, at the very least haha.

It feels incredible to finally immerse myself into a community I probably should have joined years ago. I'll mention that this is the first internet forum of any kind that I have ever joined so it's an exciting time, but forgive me if I'm a tad slow or shy to begin with.

I currently own two pairs of household gloves: one cheap pair of yellow that I keep under the bathroom sink and one long-cuffed white/blue pair hanging from the kitchen faucet. Ironically, I don't enjoy wearing gloves outside of rubber.

My goals here include but are not limited to finding videos and pictures of rubber gloves in action, possibly connecting with other users, sharing a few real life stories, and most all I am looking forward to sharing my collection with you great people! And I am a collector...
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Re: Sorta New!

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Welcome Aboard! :up:
I love rubber gloves!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hello, and welcome! :yay:

Honoured that we're the first forum you've joined. :) I think you'll find a lot of what you're looking for here. ;)

Also: hooray for yellow rubber household gloves :D
Savingtime905
VIP

Post by Savingtime905 »

Thanks for that. The skype group sounds fun!
Ber75
Regular poster

Post by Ber75 »

Welcome saving
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Welcome! I'm more of a satin gloves guy myself...but I also like long latex gloves. I think for a lot of us, the yellow Playtex dish-washing gloves was where our fetish started...probably something to do with mother figures and memories and what not. There is a ton of stuff on this site...you should "enjoy" yourself! :-D
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Welcome to the forums. They are such a blast, fun to be involved and such a wonderful community.

Return to “Introductions”