Greetings from Canada

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Greetings from Canada

Post by HeavyGloves »

Another Canadian glove lover here :)
Grew up in a small rural town, i have always had a supreme fascination with rubber gloves in general, any how they appear, smell, feel, and all of that good stuff :)
My glove collection is extensive, i finally began getting the collection started when i was 17 or so, but have been in love with them since 5 years old or so.

I own many pairs of household gloves from Korea, a few of the large shoulder length yellow ones I used to do for household chore work in my apartment.

I also love soft electrician’s insulating gloves, and own probably at least 8 pairs of insulating gloves, class 00, 0, a few class 1’s, 1 pair of class 2, and a pair of thick heavy class 3’s, as well as 2 pairs of class 1 rubber sleeves.

I own several pairs of long drybox gloves, the brand is Piercan, i bought them on ebay from a kind seller in france who sold me 2 pairs of nice latex ambidextrous gloves. I also own a pair of thick heavy Hypalon gloves that are white.

I also have the amazing and overall loved and accepted Marigold black rubber gloves, 2 pairs of elbow length medium weights, and also a mediumweight pair of shoulder length Emperors, and a heavier thicker pair of ME type shoulder length gloves as well.

I was able to order up a VERY nice box of 12 pairs of shoulder length Anti-C Latex gloves from Sri Lanka as well, they were brand new in their packaging, with the usual “Radioactive” symbol on the side of the gloves, they are heavy but chlorinated inside and out and are very flexible and comfortable to wear, those were some of the best rubber gloves I have acquired so far.

I once also got an order for 3 pairs of “Industrial Rubber” gloves and when they came in the mail, I was astounded, they were size 11’s and were just like an electricians rubber glove but they were softer and not approved for electrical use, and brand new, as if the person who sent them knew i was wanting some big soft black gloves to try on, those are very good rubber gloves, and have a smooth yellow inner layer that makes one happy to don them.

There are plenty other gloves mixed in my collection as well, pictures will come :)

My other hobbies however include: I have played guitar for 19 years now
I recently learned how to watercolour paint, 4 years ago, and I love it.
I am an accomplished singer in the sense of I can sing well enough to record music with friends. I love to read many books, Fiction or non fictional books about the world, people, places. I am very good at five pin bowling, and I also am a Furry, (i have a fur dragon suit that is made for my own dragon personality).

I am Gay, and am currently single, finding a lifelong partner is always a goal for me :) But I also love to make new friends and have happy conversation when I am not busy working night shift, (at the moment)

It will be very nice to share stories and have conversations, to which I am welcome to :) Shoot me a private message sometime if you like,

-HeavyGloves in Canada
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi HG! Welcome aboard! :yay:

Your collection sounds amazing! 8-O I can't wait for the pictures!

And eight pairs of insulating gloves? O_o That must've cost you a pretty penny. Those things are expensive!

Please make yourself at home, and enjoy! :D
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Welcome aboard. Where about are ya in Canada? (Just rough idea )
traxxas67

Post by traxxas67 »

When ever you get a chance to make a glove collection post im sure that would be something to see
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Hi HG.

Welcome to WWGFA! I am one of the admins for our Discord Chat server, in addition to the forums, there are bunch of us on Discord having fun, chatting and posting pictures. You are welcome to join us there as well, at any time.

https://discord.gg/9Rq9m3c

Again, Welcome!

GY
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

HeavyGloves wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:18 pm

I was able to order up a VERY nice box of 12 pairs of shoulder length Anti-C Latex gloves from Sri Lanka as well, they were brand new in their packaging, with the usual “Radioactive” symbol on the side of the gloves, they are heavy but chlorinated inside and out and are very flexible and comfortable to wear, those were some of the best rubber gloves I have acquired so far.

Welcome aboard! Tell me more about these shoulder length anti-c gloves. I've wanted to get a few pairs for quite a while, but could never find them in a 7 or 8. I do have a few 15 inch pairs in size 8 though.
I love rubber gloves!
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Well they are made of a nice quality natural latex rubber, and from what i can feel, on the inside of the glove they are chlorinated “for easy donning and doffing”, but for whatever reason, i LOVE the fact they are chlorinated on the inside. They have a lovely classic diamond grip pattern that also extends to completely around the tips of the fingers, which (well I consider anyways heheh) is an added little teasing bonus for playtime. Turning the gloves inside out, and then layering them with another glove, adding some air to the inside of the two layers, and then gently and carefully rolling up the long rubber cuffs together, results in a lovely inflated double glove that tightens on the inner glove the more you slide your hand inside, feels very tight and nice, and the glove balloons outwards very nicely. After seeing them again, I can say, that they don’t exactly go right up to the shoulders as much as say, a pair of the amazing smooth and smelling Latex gloves from Piercan, but they do extend past the elbows in length, and they feel awesome to wear, nice and big size 11’s.
13402687-3E7B-4F72-BF39-F27EE2A24F77.jpeg
Largest gloves I have size wise, is the size 12 and a half rubber glove. Electricians rubber gloves ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

XD sorry, Taiwan is where they were made, but i remember I ordered them from a Seller that had been in Sri Lanka hehe
Rubrglvlvr
WWGFA donor

Post by Rubrglvlvr »

Any idea if that seller is still around?
I love rubber gloves!
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

Sadly, after taking a look for the last hour, I am not too sure if that seller is around anymore

Return to “Introductions”