Hello from one glove fan to many others

Introduce yourself here

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Hello from one glove fan to many others

Post by Mr Coffee »

Hello to everyone here, another glove lover reporting in.

I've had a bit of a poke around but i'm more excited to share my own stories for others to read :D

To introduce, I guess i'll start with what spawned it all.

From a very young age I simply loved wearing gloves, nothing sexual or anything weird behind it. I just loved wearing things over my hands and so if there was any duty or activity where i could wear gloves then i'd be up for doing it. I also took up bike riding (BMX and eventually Mountain Bike) as many boys do, but I also got into competition stuff although only local for the most part (and some regional stuff when i got into Mountain biking).

Riding bikes was fun but it also meant gloves so it was two birds, one stone kind of thing.
Aside from bike related activities, i'd also help out with yard work either at home, family or even neighbours if it meant wearing some kind of gloves. Doing the dishes i only voluntarily did some of the time just because that chore i found boring but i got to wear gloves at least so it eased some of the "pain" so to speak.

If i was to pin an early fetish, it was definitely ears. Even at the age of one or two i was playing with people's ears and if they had earrings then there was no stopping me. That became more of an interest at an early age than gloves, so a lot of cartoons if the characters had unique ears or nice ears then i'd be focusing on that (or even live action tv/movies for that matter)

At the age of 10 however that changed and while puberty was still a few years away for me, having friends with older brothers definitely introduced me to some new concepts at the time.
My friend and his brother shared a birthday in the same week, although a few years apart, and quite often they would combine parties and just have one big event and then a smaller group would stay and sleepover for the weekend.
Plenty of video games, soft drink and junk food along with late nights was the norm.
As my friend's older brother and his friends were 13-14, talk eventually turned to girls, sex and all that kind of stuff.
Us younger boys didn't care too much for that but also hung around because we also wanted to stay for a laugh and general shit talking.
One of the older boys brings up something called "wanking", a term i think had heard in passing but never knew about it at that time, to which he then began to describe masturbation and also humping things. The older boys all talked about what they had wanked to, what they had tried using and so on.

One of the boys my age asked for a demonstration essentially and so one of the older boys, without hesitation, dropped pants and started playing with his dick until it got hard.
By this point we all were rolling with laughter but he was well into the demonstration now. He actually was kind of informative, well as much as a 13-14yo could be with stroking technique. The other older boys keep egging him on to keep going until he comes and well not one to back down he ended up doing so.

"You can only shoot if you've got hair on your balls" said the teen, a quote that's kinda stuck with me since.

After that weekend I was now very curious as to this new found "activity" that I could do.
The following weekend I was up late in my room watching some TV before bed, my parents came upstairs to go to bed around 10pm and that's when I had to turn off my TV too and I usually lay down and go to sleep shortly after but the events from last weekend I was now curious.
I do my usual get ready for sleep ritual, slip into bed and turn off my light.
My bedroom door is usually closed as it's easier for me to sleep at night so as to stop any extra light coming in and keeping me away.

I slid down my pants to my knees, and kinda played with myself for like 5 minutes. My dick kinda got hard for a little bit but then just as quickly went soft. I was trying to replicate what I had seen but I just wasn't getting any kind of enjoyment out of it. I lay there for a while just kinda half attempting to get hard for longer than a minute or two.

Then I remembered that they had talked about rubbing their dicks against things or whatever they said, so I got out of bed, switched on my lamp and went over to my drawers to get a couple of pairs of gloves out that i used for bike riding. As I was doing this, my heart was pounding like no tomorrow. Suddenly I was doing something weird and unusual and also kind of scared that someone would come into my room and see me doing it.
I got back into bed and put on the first pair of gloves, heart pounding and breathing heavily. This time around it didn't take long to get erect, the gloves actually felt kind of nice, whatever synthetic fabric they were then.
Sliding my hands up and down my balls and dick and up to my belly was a great new sensation.

Another pair of gloves had some hard protection on the top of the hand so I ran it across myself but it didn't do a whole lot for me, going back to the gloves i was wearing. I was as erect as any 10yo could be and the most excited and thrilled I had ever been.
My dick was loving the new sensations i was giving it, so I grabbed another free glove and slid myself into it, palm facing my chest. I moved it up and down and honestly this was even better. I just kept on going and going as I was in heaven.
All of a sudden muscles and such were spasming, I had no idea what was going on in that moment but it felt great anyway.
After i came to my senses I quietly snuck over to the drawer and put my gloves back in and got back into bed.

The only thing I could think about for the next week was doing what I did with those gloves and my dick and every night when I went to bed I would do the same thing, occasionally trying something different.
After a few weeks I began to get a little curious and wondered what else I could try. There was those hard leather gloves that we used for yard work but I didn't want to go down to the garden shed to get them plus it would seem odd for me to get them at random. So one morning when i was awake before my parents, I went into the laundry down stairs and see if I could find anything but my brief, sneaky look yielded no results.

After breakfast mum was going out for the day and dad was just relaxing in the living room, watching tv. It was my turn to do the dishes that morning so I gathered everything up and got the sink ready. Upon opening the cupboard underneath the sink, that's when it struck me. I could try out some rubber gloves!
But using the ones we used for the dishes just seemed risky to me so i looked a little harder to see if there was any other pairs and there was one in the packaging still. I didn't want to raise suspicion but I kept it in mind for later on.

Once the dishes were done, I went up to my room to play video games or that's what I would normally do. Opposite my room is the upstairs bathroom, so I quickly went in there and had a look underneath in the vanity to see if there were any gloves there. To my luck there were two pairs of household rubber gloves sitting underneath just waiting to be used.
Dad had just started watching a movie so I had a bit of time before he would come and check on me. I grabbed both and made a beeline for my bed. I moved my door so that it was almost closed but not enough to be suspicious and quickly got underneath the covers, with my heart racing just like the first time.

The rubber gloves were an entirely new sensation and smell and i loved it. It felt so good that I wanted it to last forever but I also knew my time was limited. Halfway through my little exploratory session my dad yelled out to me from down stairs.

My heart rate spiked and felt like it was in my throat.

Fortunately he was just telling me he was going out into the backyard to do something and was just letting me know where he was.

Well that was a relief.

So once my nerves calmed down, I kept going with the rubber gloves and doing the same things i did with my bike gloves.
I put my dick into a free glove and more or less slid it up and down while i was still wearing the other gloves hoping for another moment.
I "spasmed" again at some point and found myself satisfied. This time it was really good as my legs felt like jelly as I walked and took me a few minutes to recover.

Apologies for the long winded post but I thought this was a good place as any to do my introductory story and what got me hooked on gloves for life.
If you made it this far, thanks for reading :D
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Re: Hello from one glove fan to many others

Post by GlovedYankee »

Welcome to the Forums! It is a great place to be yourself and talk about anything related to gloves and then some.

Enjoy!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Hi Mr. Coffee! Glad to have you on board! :yay:

So after that journey, what's your favorite type of glove? :)
Mr Coffee
Occasional poster

Post by Mr Coffee »

Rommeltje wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:38 pm So after that journey, what's your favorite type of glove? :)
The one that is being wrapped around my genitals ;)

Honestly it’s hard to pick a favourite and it changes all the time lol.
GlovedYankee
WWGFA donor

Post by GlovedYankee »

Mr Coffee wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:07 am
The one that is being wrapped around my genitals ;)
Well Said Sir, very well said!
Rsquare3
Occasional poster

Post by Rsquare3 »

SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

You tried to put the link inside the image? Not gonna work. Image within link should work though.
Rsquare3 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:45 am

Code: Select all

[img][url][/url][/img]
Rsquare3
Occasional poster

Post by Rsquare3 »

Started off wrong, want to do this right; safe place,
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Never got around to something like this:

Subject: BB-code (forum tags) sandbox thread.
SexySurgical wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:17 pm For people to tinker around and get insight from whomever feels they understand what the n00b tries to do...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode

Rsquare3 wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:18 pm Started off wrong, want to do this right; safe place,

Return to “Introductions”