Internal Server Error when posting/sending PM?

Got a query? We can help!

Moderator: Jake

Does this problem happen to you?

Yes
92%
No
8%

Total votes: 12

glovemansion
Fetish Liza - Glovely Diva

Re: Internal Server Error when posting/sending PM?

Post by glovemansion »

Yes me too, I can't reply to messages and I can't reply to my own threads...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

glovemansion wrote:Yes me too, I can't reply to messages and I can't reply to my own threads...
What happens when you try? Do you click 'submit', then nothing happens for a while and then you get the error? Or does something else happen. Because if it's the former, that's indeed what the problem is, but it doesn't mean your message doesn't get submitted. After you click submit and nothing happens, you can safely click away from the page. Your message will have been sent.

It's still annoying, but at present it's the only way we can deal with the issue.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote:
glovemansion wrote:Yes me too, I can't reply to messages and I can't reply to my own threads...
What happens when you try? Do you click 'submit', then nothing happens for a while and then you get the error? Or does something else happen. Because if it's the former, that's indeed what the problem is, but it doesn't mean your message doesn't get submitted. After you click submit and nothing happens, you can safely click away from the page. Your message will have been sent.

It's still annoying, but at present it's the only way we can deal with the issue.
It's still happening all the time and I'm unsure if messages do get sent as some of mine have gone into the outbox....no idea what happens when they enter that elephants graveyard, but its not the easiest to resend....
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

mrs uni wrote:It's still happening all the time and I'm unsure if messages do get sent as some of mine have gone into the outbox....no idea what happens when they enter that elephants graveyard, but its not the easiest to resend....
If they're in the outbox, it means they were sent. They only move out of the outbox once they've been read.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

Rommeltje wrote:
mrs uni wrote:It's still happening all the time and I'm unsure if messages do get sent as some of mine have gone into the outbox....no idea what happens when they enter that elephants graveyard, but its not the easiest to resend....
If they're in the outbox, it means they were sent. They only move out of the outbox once they've been read.
Ah! I never knew that. Must go and see if I have anything unread in there now.....thanks for that ;)

Return to “Help Desk”