Deactivation of Account

Got a query? We can help!

Moderator: Jake

PhotoGloves
Regular poster

Deactivation of Account

Post by PhotoGloves »

Hi, How can I deactivate my account on here please?

I don't want to delete it, I just want to deactivate it for a while while I sort my glove obsession out as in my mind it is getting out of hand (NPI). I cannot see anyway of doing so in the user control panel.

Thanks.
PG
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Deactivation of Account

Post by Rommeltje »

I can do that for you. Reply to this one more time, and I'll do it. Then when it's done (give me day), try and log in again, and see if it works (I'm not a 100% sure it does). If not, we'll figure something else out.
PhotoGloves
Regular poster

Post by PhotoGloves »

Thanks. Before I do deactivate, how will I be able to reactivate it in the future?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Perhaps you're not coming back again anyway now that we had a crash, but in case you do read it: you can either send me an email at wwgfa@hotmail.com, or make a new account and PM me with it. Be aware that you'll need some proof that you're the same person, though. Knowledge about your what you've posted in the premium area would prove that, as would your email address being the same as what you've created this account with.

Let me know that you've read it, and I'll go ahead with the deactivation. (I said that in my last message as well, but that was before the crash, so I'm postponing it one more time.)

Return to “Help Desk”