Carol Vorderman Household Rubber Gloves

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

CharlieCC

Carol Vorderman Household Rubber Gloves

Post by CharlieCC »

Would anyone know where to find pics or clips of Carol Vorderman in Household gloves? There was one of Better Homes Christmas Special of her wearing yellow rubber household gloves that I know of. Would anyone be able to trace them?

There's another slightly more mysterious one of Carol Vorderman somewhere wearing a pink jacket and large pink rubber household gloves that I came across once somewhere - I have no idea where that one came from though! If someone could shed some light on it then that'd be great!
wmowrg
MIA

Re: Carol Vorderman Household Rubber Gloves

Post by wmowrg »

I remember the Better Homes series ..... there were a few still shots from it on Rob's WHRG site many years ago (Google search : "World Of Household Rubber Gloves") and that should bring it up for you ........

Never known a clip of it available though, I think it was shown long before we had the ability to capture moving images for the web ......... :hmm:
mad88888
Occasional poster

Post by mad88888 »

Best I can offer is her wearing Black Rubber Gloves as she dresses in a NBC suit

CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Thanks! Well I have found the Better Homes ones on internet archive :) The one with her wearing pink ones is still a mystery though...
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

CharlieCC wrote:Well I have found the Better Homes ones on internet archive
Will you share it with us? :)
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Thanks for the video with the black rubber gloves, love the way she holds her hands at the end to tighten them
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

CharlieCC wrote:Thanks! Well I have found the Better Homes ones on internet archive :) The one with her wearing pink ones is still a mystery though...
Hmm ...... Pink is ringing a bell with me from the very dim & distant past .......

I "think" it was from her stint on the kid's ITV programme "How" ..... Again, I believe Rob had a photo or two on the WHRG site, or did I see them on a some sort of celebrity fan site, you know the sort thing where they go mad for a cleavage shot ....... :rolleyes:

On the subject of "How" I also remember the 1970s version with a female presenter (Bunty ??) who regularly wore rubber gloves ..... always Marigold Red lightweight or Pink Extras ..... May be worth a trawl round to see if anyone can drag anything up ..... ??
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Ok, here's a youtube clip of Carol Vorderman in red rubber household gloves.

I'll keep searching in case I find the ones with her wearing pink gloves.

Once I can revive the world household rubber gloves from wayback machine then I'll get the links up here...
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

Good find Charlie ..... what a pity the other two had to join in with the glove wearing ........ :-/

Nothing worse for me than a man in rubber gloves ........ :-/ :-/

Return to “Requests”