Phillippa Forrester - tomorrow's world

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Phillippa Forrester - tomorrow's world

Postby CharlieCC » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Anyone got that clip of her in a hazmat suit with yellow household gloves? I know it appeared here a while ago so wondering if it's still somewhere, thanks.
CharlieCC

Reputation point: 61
Glove HeroGlove HeroGlove HeroGlove Hero

Re: Phillippa Forrester - tomorrow's world

Postby wmowrg » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:58 pm

I don't have it ... but apparently they are doing a remake/one-off episode of TW, according to BBC News ...

If we're lucky, they "might" show or make available some old clips ... because I remember Judith Hann wearing rubber gloves in a couple of episodes ... :hmm:
wmowrg
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 541
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby SexySurgical » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:32 am

At least 5 pics of a similar blonde in hazmat on these first 3-4 rows, maybe more info behind the links?
https://www.google.nl/search?tbm=isch&s ... rld+hazmat
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 683
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby CharlieCC » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 pm

A link to it appeared here a while ago I think...

There was also a very brief shot in Watchdog of Kate Sanderson in yellow household gloves washing up but God knows what episode that was or where it is now...
CharlieCC

Reputation point: 61
Glove HeroGlove HeroGlove HeroGlove Hero

Postby wmowrg » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:08 am

CharlieCC wrote:A link to it appeared here a while ago I think...

There was also a very brief shot in Watchdog of Kate Sanderson in yellow household gloves washing up but God knows what episode that was or where it is now...

Speaking of Watchdog ... there was a clip many years ago of Charlotte Hudson in yellow Marigolds doing a housewife style piece ... was on Rob's WHRG site ... I might have it somewhere in the archives ... :hmm:
wmowrg
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 541

Return to Requests