UK 70s programme

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Abigal

UK 70s programme

Post by Abigal »

I have been told that within the series "the history man" that was screened late 70s early 80s there are a couple of glove scenes with red rubber gloves. This apparently was on BBC2 ast 9 -10. One scene had the "history man" having sex with his cleaner and she was wearing the red rubber gloves throughout the scene :shock: Anybody remember this or can confirm this is correct as it is before my time :) Sounds amazing though for the BBC!!
xxx Aby xxx
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: UK 70s programme

Post by Rommeltje »

I didn't know it either, but it sure sounds interesting!

I've done some research, and here's some more information that might be helpful.

The Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Histor ... daptations

There are still some videos (and more information) of it available at the British Film Institute, but unfortunately, you need to register to see them, and I think that's only possible for students (I haven't read the rules very thoroughly, though).

Also, interestingly, when trying to Google for images, one of the pictures that came up was this one.
rgl
Regular poster

Post by rgl »

I remember watching it first time it was on (according to Wikipedia 1981 !! ). I waited for years for it to be shown again and it was only a couple of years ago that I finally caught it again.

It may I suspose have been edited but the scenes were relatively tame. It's out there on Rob's site somewhere.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/2780143/5a50 ... aring.html
Abigal

Post by Abigal »

Had a look, but couldnt find anything. Maybe it was hot for the 70's but quite tame by todays standards..lol I'll keep my eyes open in case itis ever repeated in full!! Thanks guys xxxx
xxx Aby xxx

Return to “Requests”