Competition- Sort OF

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Gloveuk2015
Regular poster

Re: Competition- Sort OF

Post by Gloveuk2015 »

You don't get the point of this site . It's to share real glove stories not to get others to write your stories for you.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

His idea is new yes, but he can try.
Gloveuk2015 wrote:You don't get the point of this site . It's to share real glove stories not to get others to write your stories for you.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Yeah, there is not really a 'point' to this site, people can do whatever they want.

Having said that, I think the reason you haven't gotten any replies yet, latexslave, is that it's quite an effort to write a whole story, even if the reward is good. I don't think many people would want to do so much work. Perhaps it's a better idea to ask people to roleplay a story with you in chat form, after which you'll give them their reward.

But that's just a suggestion, of course. :)
Gloveuk2015
Regular poster

Post by Gloveuk2015 »

Rommeltje wrote:Yeah, there is not really a 'point' to this site, people can do whatever they want.

Having said that, I think the reason you haven't gotten any replies yet, latexslave, is that it's quite an effort to write a whole story, even if the reward is good. I don't think many people would want to do so much work. Perhaps it's a better idea to ask people to roleplay a story with you in chat form, after which you'll give them their reward.

But that's just a suggestion, of course. :)
That's what I mean or trying to say sorry if I was rude in anyway. Yes Rommeltje is right however there is other sites for the fetish your into were you may just get a better response.

Return to “Requests”