Wife Swap uk - household - links or stills?

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

CharlieCC

Wife Swap uk - household - links or stills?

Post by CharlieCC »

I know of a couple of episodes that feature one or two nice shots of women in household gloves. The first one is the UK Season 9 Episode 5 where there's a brief shot of a beautiful blonde girl cleaning a fridge door wearing yellow household gloves. The second one was Season 10 Episode 4 where a welsh woman was cleaning the house, hoovering in particular in yellow household gloves (and believe me, I'm no fan of the show but I'm willing to trawl through some of it's drivel to find it!). I can't find any online episodes or links so if anyone does then feel free to say so here!
wmowrg
MIA

Re: Wife Swap uk - household - links or stills?

Post by wmowrg »

Here you go Charlie ....

Here's a few from You Tube that I can remember, you'll have to trawl thru the rest yourself ....

I'm deliberately not embedding them as it'll cause the page to get too big ....

(Jude sets the tone of this one at 6.54 when she says "I'm glad I brought my marigolds with me" - What a woman !!)

(Cheryl wears yellow gloves at the end of this one from around 9.50 ....)

(... and right from the start of this one) ...

(Wilma wears pink rubber gloves in this one)

(Mel wears pink rubber gloves in this one)
CharlieCC

Post by CharlieCC »

Awesome! Thanks! :) x
KDS144
WWGFA donor

Post by KDS144 »

Great work wmowrg, but I just can’t bring myself to watch it :shock: |_| :biggrin:
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

KDS144 wrote:Great work wmowrg, but I just can’t bring myself to watch it :shock: |_| :biggrin:

Go on ....... You know you want to really ..... :twisted:

Start with Jude, she's got a great pair of natural coloured gloves, great fit, you can tell she's worn rubber gloves for years .... Perfect woman .... <3 <3 <3
Rubbernurse
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbernurse »

Does anyone remember a similar programme, I can't remember the correct name but it was about the mother in law staying and the wife having a break. I remember one episode where the mother in law constantly wore yellow marigolds, even to eat, the son in law made a comment about it and she got very defensive, I'm sure she shared our rubber glove fetish. Any links or information would be great.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Drama or reality TV?
Rubbernurse wrote:Does anyone remember a similar programme, I can't remember the correct name but it was about the mother in law staying and the wife having a break. I remember one episode where the mother in law constantly wore yellow marigolds, even to eat, the son in law made a comment about it and she got very defensive, I'm sure she shared our rubber glove fetish. Any links or information would be great.
Rubbernurse
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbernurse »

It was a reality programme
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

You're right, it WAS a reality programme ... called "Take My Mother In Law" ... in which wives would swap places with their own mothers for a week and watch the chaos ensue ....

The Mother in question was Kathy, who apparently couldn't bear to touch anything slimy, and so wore marigolds pretty much permanently around the house ....

I remember thinking at that time "I wonder if she wears them in bed ... " :-v

Anyhow, there are a few links to reviews of it dating back to 2003 on the web, but they're all on subscription sites, can't really find out much more myself, so it's over to you to see what you can come up with .... :hmm:
Rubbernurse
Occasional poster

Post by Rubbernurse »

Wonderful, glad someone else saw it and thought the same as me, thanks for your help with that.

Return to “Requests”