Old Hair TV advert. Anyone know it? [Clairol redhead 2010-11

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

1Wolf
Regular poster

Old Hair TV advert. Anyone know it? [Clairol redhead 2010-11

Post by 1Wolf »

Years ago I have a very fond memory of a TV advert, including a gorgeous, young, brown haired woman wearing white latex gloves. I don't remember the brand or the name of the product, all i remember is it was a white foam used for hair. I also remember, whilst this product was popular, there was a magazine advertising it, with a photo of the beautiful woman from the advert, it showed her pulling on one of her gloved hands showing the white hair foam on the palm, I remember being obsessed with it and hiding it in my bedroom, so i had it to look at it at night (This was before i discovered it was a fetish, so i never jerked off over it).
Postby 1Wolf » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 am wrote:[Video clip] was visible her wearing gloves, when you find it, it will be easily possible to spot.
Postby SexySurgical » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:20 pm GMT+2 wrote:Oh wow wow wow. Those exam gloves fit so perfectly! I wonder how many people really noticed the gloves since it is so skin tight!

Image''

I came across the brand name Clairol?
I know this isn't much to go on, but i was hoping someone does know what product i am talking about and could send me a link and/or photo. It would be great if i could find it again, as it would make some great material for future fictions. So please if anyone has any knowledge of this advert and/or the product please comment so i may be reunited once again.

many thanks.
:8up:
Tight rubber, latex and surgical gloves for life
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Old Hair TV advert. Does anyone know it?

Post by SexySurgical »

What part of the world are we talking about? (e.g. North America, Western Europe etc.)

What decade, or before/after 9/11, Libya/Arab Spring etc.

More Nordic or Latina looking?
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

It was an English advert, and it had to have been between 2000 - 2010, because i remember it wasn't around whilst i was in secondary school, it was whilst i was in primary school.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Before or after Iraq invasion?
How design were iPod (Nano)'s already?
1Wolf wrote:It was an English advert, and it had to have been between 2000 - 2010, because i remember it wasn't around whilst i was in secondary school, it was whilst i was in primary school.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

1Wolf wrote:It was an English advert, and it had to have been between 2000 - 2010, because i remember it wasn't around whilst i was in secondary school, it was whilst i was in primary school.
From what you say, my guess would be a popular hair "mousse" that would have been around during those times ....

It could also be a hair colour, so try that in your searches too ...

I'm getting a faint recollection of what you describe, but I wouldn't have taken great note of it as medical/surgical gloves aren't really my thing ...

First guess would be one of the main manufacturers like Wella, L'Oreal, Garnier or similar ...

I'd start by searching Google Images for those manufacturers with the word "mousse" or "colour" in your search ...

Don't forget to search "similar images" .... and of course, let us know how you get on ... :nod:
1Wolf
Regular poster

Post by 1Wolf »

Your never gonna believe what i found after an hour of searching the web:
http://ajyj1279j222vkyglxq8h9ms.wpengin ... eNEasy.jpg :))))

I am so happy right now 8D
I will sooner or later, look for the advert, but for now, this will do just fine

A huge thanks to everyone for helping me out, I am so happy to have found the image, which funnily enough is the same one which was displayed on the magazine, but yes this will help me a lot. I will now be writing a fiction for glove stories for everyone's enjoyment, keep your eye out ;)

Thanks again :8up:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Oh wow wow wow. Those exam gloves fit so perfectly! I wonder how many people really noticed the gloves since it is so skin tight!

Image''

I came across the brand name Clairol? Vid searching gives a whole lotta vlogger review vids.

Plz tell more about your source/way of finding this pic! This can help tremendously as leads!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Google Image Search for "nice n easy hair foam clairol redhead"
leads to a preview pic: https://goo.gl/images/UPkoZq
(for a YT vid w/ an obvious gay guy is obvious review vid)
w/ latex exam gloves lying by all the other stuff. No wearing in vid it seems or any cameo for that matter.
1Wolf
Regular poster

Re: Old Hair TV advert. Anyone know it? [Clairol, redhead,

Post by 1Wolf »

Here one of the links that was attached to the image on Google, and yes they were skin tight, so i would have been hard to notice it!!
http://beautystat.com/site/hair/win-a-f ... lend-foam/
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Old Hair TV advert. Anyone know it? [Clairol, redhead,

Post by SexySurgical »

Ok cool, so we're talking about winter 2010/2011 then?
1Wolf wrote:Here one of the links that was attached to the image on Google, and yes they were skin tight, so i would have been hard to notice it!!
http://beautystat.com/site/hair/win-a-f ... lend-foam/

Return to “Requests”