Does anyone know where to find the rest of this photo? [yellow latex exam, black dress, closeup]

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

gloveslover74
WWGFA donor

Does anyone know where to find the rest of this photo? [yellow latex exam, black dress, closeup]

Post by gloveslover74 »

Does anyone know where to find the rest of this photo? It looks like a woman in a black dress.

Any help would be appreciated. :rolleyes:
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: []
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Does anyone know where to find the rest of this photo? [yellow latex exam, black dress, closeup]

Post by SexySurgical »

I can see the embed here, but when logging in to see larger version it appears I switched on Safe Mode - not sure where to switch that off.

Anyway, makes this backup even more relevant, in light of the nudity ban effective today (or tomorrow?): Image
gloveslover74
WWGFA donor

Re: Does anyone know where to find the rest of this photo? [yellow latex exam, black dress, closeup]

Post by gloveslover74 »

That's certainly because of Tumbr's safe mode. Try this link it should work for you. Anyway, thanks for your fast reply :up:

https://cdn.4archive.org/img/0YeZDJl.jpg
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

Here's a bigger version:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/a9f94d6c7fc ... 1_1280.jpg

But judging by how often it's used and how, I think this might be the whole picture. Could even be a stock photo.

I might very well be wrong, though.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

mmmmmmm.i wanna see a full photo of that lady in that good-looking gown\dress :D
gloveslover74
WWGFA donor

Post by gloveslover74 »

@rommeltje
Thanks for the pic. Well yes I thought about that too. I hope not ;)

@ceramic
Me too :biggrin:
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Asked a forum member posting this sorta photos, but says it's not his even though similar.

Return to “Requests”