Long Heavy rubber gloves

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Re: Long Heavy rubber gloves

Post by Heavyrubber »

Yeah I also discovered that Carmen Rivera used a few times those Marigolds in her clips4sale store.
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11224 ... rch/gloves

Looks like Marigold Emperor gloves in these clips for handjobs.
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

Yeah looking like Marigold. But sadly the face is not shown. I am more into some kind of domination with such gloves. Like on Stranglenail. But have nothing against a hand job with them.
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

Some more links? Some pay sites using such gloves?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Have you tried the German realms: MyDirtyHobby.com mostly?

Heavyrubber wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:36 pm Some more links? Some pay sites using such gloves?
Performers coming to mind:
asian looking Nelja90/Fetisch Narzisse
Czech blonde Lady Natalie Black
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

SexySurgical wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:08 pm
Czech blonde Lady Natalie Black
:hmm: https://www.wwgfa.info/forum/search.php ... heavy+duty

1 result, premium, no heavy duty, just lead:
Subject: Blonde dom fucks, fists, and abuses slave
SexySurgical wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:22 pm She's the same lady who one did this heavy duty HJ w/ Victoria Valente, no?
Victoria Valente also has a Clips4sale. I do remember these heavy duty scenes vaguely. 5+ yrs old.
HeavyGloves
Regular poster

Post by HeavyGloves »

I am still trying to locate a few pairs of these big yellow gloves. From what i’ve found, they apparently are gloves used for sandblasting cabinets, and are of the heavy gummy rubber type of glove. I phoned around a few places, a guy in the US told me “It’s really hard to find the gum rubber gauntlets for sandblasting cabinets” i was like “You’re not kidding! I have to ask someone from Australia to see if they can ship a few pairs all the way to me here in canada!” hehe
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

Yes they are from Australia (Brand is DECO). But the company U-Blast from Australia isn't answering my emails. There was another site in Australia and I asked if they ship world wide but no answer. If you are lucky to get a pair or more lease tell me the contact. Because they are very stiff. I would say they are as same as thick as the Marigold ME108 or even a bit thicker. And they are 27 inch long and don't slide so easily (ok for thin women arms more) and ME108 are 24 inch long.
So I never found any other gloves which are that long and that thick. All those other cabinet gloves which are the same length are thinner and have a huge opening and if you wear them normally they slide extremely easily down. But if someone knows another company how makes gloves 27 or 29 inch long and are very thick please tell me.
greenyrst

Post by greenyrst »

Here is some 700mm long Industrial gloves but don’t look as thick as the DECO ones nor are they smooth.
https://www.safetygloves.co.uk/ejendals ... loves.html
Heavyrubber
Occasional poster

Post by Heavyrubber »

No they are thin. Even those 700mm or 800mm are from a thin latex or rubber that they would slide down very easily. I mean what is the purpose of a long rubber glove if the glove slides down completely. Deco is like the ME108 and longer. Probably a bit thicker. I never found another bran which is that long and thick and heavy like DECO.
And nearly all those sites from clips4sale I was sending in the gloves. Only Andrea Untamed had them herself and probably some other site. So I think I can give up my fetish as i cant always send in gloves somewhere just to see pictures. I also search for topics like Electrofishing, Beaver Trapping (here always pictures of men wearing long gloves), Mad scientist on instagram, Dr Horrible on instagram, Medic Cosplay (team fortress) instagram and everything else where such gloves are used. But mainly I like that what I had commissioned for strangle Nail, Stella Liberty, Raptures Playground etc. Some domination with such gloves. Taken away the named sites there was not much new here. I know that you don't know what i already did but just wanted to say that is so bloody difficult. So is here no some woman from a pay site who uses such gloves or some other known pay sites? Or some other more links?

Return to “Requests”