About gloves issues in movie?

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

tku0216
Occasional poster

About gloves issues in movie?

Post by tku0216 »

Does anyone know the movie that talk about gloves?

Since I was a child, I had experience of watching movie at home, that was in the night, the movie was very old apparently, I only remember the main subject on that film was talking about gloves.

There was a section that many patients wearing surgical clothes and medical gloves, surrounding a doctor and use there gloved hand to touch his face, finally, they use a saw to cut the doctor.

The other scene from that movie was in the final part: the man was wearing a pair of gloves and trying to chock the neck of his girlfriend.

The film was very weird, I never saw the style before.Does anyone know the same style of the movie? 8)
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: About gloves issues in movie?

Post by mrs uni »

Sounds a bit like the Incredible Dr Phibes which is a fairly old British horror film- can't recall any specific thing about gloves (surprisingly!) but some of the scenes you describe sound a little similar. Its a good film in a creepy sort of way and well worth a go regardless. There's definitely gloves in it, I'm pretty sure at least... hope that helps anyway! x
Jamesduncan
Regular poster

Re: About gloves issues in movie?

Post by Jamesduncan »

Well I found the abominable doctor phibes, had a flick through looks pretty awful some leather driving gloves that I can see.
Have a look for yourself.
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NQYJQIW4

Return to “Requests”