Request for a dedicated 'glove exchange area'

Wanna know if a picture you found belongs to a set? Looking for something specific but can't remember where you found it? Ask here. Don't request on your first post!

Moderators: SexySurgical, Jake

katertjekat
VIP

Request for a dedicated 'glove exchange area'

Post by katertjekat »

Hi Rommeltje,

I'm very glad to see the WWGFA alive and kicking again. I had a request with regards to the forum: wouldn't it be interesting to create a glove exchange section? Just a separate place where forum users can post their gloves collection, and where other forum users could, if they see a pair they'd like, reply and post pictures of the gloves they could offer in return.
I'm sure that a lot amongst us have 1. double or triple pairs of gloves, 2. gloves they actually don't like that much, but somebody else might, 3. gloves that turned out to have the wrong size and remain unused etc. etc.
It would be great if there would be a forum section where one could exchange gloves in a more or less organized way.

Greets,
and thanks,
Katertjekat
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: Request for a dedicated 'glove exchange area'

Post by Rommeltje »

Done! (Even though you're not actually supposed to request on your first post (tsk, tsk, tsk, Katertje! ;)), but I know you, so I'll make an exception. :))
katertjekat
VIP

Re: Request for a dedicated 'glove exchange area'

Post by katertjekat »

Haaaa, great, thanks!!!! OK, now starts the rather enormous task of photgraphing my entire collection, or at least those that I'd put up for exchange. I have taken picture before, but they were actually not so sharp and they aren't up to date anymore.

Cheers,
katertjekat

Return to “Requests”