Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marigolds

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 7587
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Contact:

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by SexySurgical » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:08 pm

x2 Nice, very good.
marigoldmilfs wrote:Another classic image

And as for the debate above

I don't think anyone should be asking her to join this website or asking her questions about gloves
Just because she wears gloves often does not mean she has a fetish on the same level as the members on this page in a couple of her videos she says she starting wearing marigolds when she became a mother when she had a lot of cleaning to do.

So just enjoy a normal good looking women dressed in everyday clothes is happy to upload images of her self on social media wearing rubber gloves. And just leave her alone

User avatar
wmowrg
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 3306
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: England

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by wmowrg » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:51 am

marigoldmilfs wrote:And as for the debate above

I don't think anyone should be asking her to join this website or asking her questions about gloves
Just because she wears gloves often does not mean she has a fetish on the same level as the members on this page in a couple of her videos she says she starting wearing marigolds when she became a mother when she had a lot of cleaning to do.

So just enjoy a normal good looking women dressed in everyday clothes is happy to upload images of her self on social media wearing rubber gloves. And just leave her alone

I couldn't agree more .... most women are completely unaware of rubber gloves as a fetish item and the vast majority of them would be horrified to think that people are looking at their "innocent" and "fun" posts and getting their kicks from them .... Leave her alone and just enjoy the photos she posts, because believe me, she'll soon stop if she gets wind of where they're being linked from and why ....... :hmm:

User avatar
Toti
WWGFA Orderly
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by Toti » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:58 pm

No one has noticed that her numbers are so thin? Maybe she could quit just because she doesn't feel successful in this youtube thing :hmm:

At least I am subscriber. :-(

User avatar
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 7587
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:04 am
Location: Dutchieland
Contact:

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by SexySurgical » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:20 pm

Might not have promoted it much? How is her iG and other media?
Toti wrote:No one has noticed that her numbers are so thin? Maybe she could quit just because she doesn't feel successful in this youtube thing :hmm:

At least I am subscriber. :-(

User avatar
Toti
WWGFA Orderly
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by Toti » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:48 pm

That is something better, like a regular cute girl.

User avatar
Toti
WWGFA Orderly
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 pm

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by Toti » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 am

She had released another video :-)




Someone can write what did the bodytrainer tells her about the Marigolds? :p

At the begining and then at 3:25

User avatar
wmowrg
Rommeltje's Deputy
Posts: 3306
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Location: England

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by wmowrg » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:35 am

Toti wrote: Someone can write what did the bodytrainer tells her about the Marigolds? :p

At the begining and then at 3:25

Not much really ... she tells her to lose them first of all and at the end says that she can have them back ... :S

User avatar
marigoldmilfs
Senior member
Posts: 499
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by marigoldmilfs » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:25 am



I love her
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves

Ceramic
WWGFA donor
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 am
Location: Israel

Re: Tamsin Roberts former Sky News Presenter in yellow Marig

Post by Ceramic » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:35 pm

she loves herself too ;) (and the gloves,obviously)

Post Reply