Beautiful blonde girl reviews car in leather driving gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

Beautiful blonde girl reviews car in leather driving gloves

Postby Catania Guanti » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:12 pm

Hi guys!

Other day I found a youtube channel about this REALLY smokin hot girl reviewing a lot of cars in wonderful leather gloved hands :luv:

Here is the link, but as a courtesy, don't ruin the magic. She likes to wear them, but please don't spam the comment section about the gloves, she will feel akward and will not do more gloved video. Respecting is caring (and the community will enjoy a lot of video from her)

Here is a lovely combination, my dream car with a dream girl. Check her channelm is really a gold mine... have fun :-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRUef-JuTcg
C.G.

Have you tried my Anime Gloves List? Maybe you can help me too!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6826
Catania Guanti
Regular poster

Reputation point: 34
Glove AficionadoGlove Aficionado

Re: Beautiful blonde girl reviews car in leather driving glo

Postby SexySurgical » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Nice classy Italian blonde (? you never know w/ the ladies :lmao: )

Catania Guanti wrote:[...]

Here is the link, but as a courtesy, don't ruin the magic. She likes to wear them, but please don't spam the comment section about the gloves, she will feel akward and will not do more gloved video. Respecting is caring (and the community will enjoy a lot of video from her)

[...]
Code: Select all  [Check Download Links]
[youtube=fRUef-JuTcg][/youtube]

Agreed, they don't need extra encouragement for an accessory part of clothing that might not have that much thought put in comparably.
Neither compliments from to nerdy or pervy Youtube channels...
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 683
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Return to Non-nude area