Star Wars medley on Piano with black leather gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

operalove

Re: Star Wars medley on Piano with black leather gloves

Post by operalove »

AngelSlayer wrote:
wow nice , you're a Pianist :8up: , was it long time ago when you tried with the gloves on and they were leather gloves too ?
It is been a while but I remember trying with satin gloves and leather gloves.
satin gloves are easier to stretch your fingers so you can easily reach more notes but the material slips a lot on the piano. I end up pressing wrong notes.

About leather, I don't own a pair of thin unlined leather, so i can't really say how it would feel but leather is better for playing correct notes.
Even with my lined pair, it is easier to fix the fingers on the right notes because leather grips when touching the piano. But you miss notes when you can't stretch the fingers enough.
That's why a perfect fitting pair is necessary.
Even so, I still don't understand how Sonya plays that fast :scratch:

Thanks for the info about cosplayers, yes, I there are professionals who care about the right gloves. I don't have precise names now but I have seen also perfectionnists with cotton or satin gloves
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

think im gonna tell my wife that im gonna search for a female piano teacher,tho we dont have a piano :P
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Ceramic wrote:think im gonna tell my wife that im gonna search for a female piano teacher,tho we dont have a piano :P
Okay She can teach you first , after that it's my turn :w00t:
operalove wrote:
wow nice , you're a Pianist :8up: , was it long time ago when you tried with the gloves on and they were leather gloves too ?

It is been a while but I remember trying with satin gloves and leather gloves.
satin gloves are easier to stretch your fingers so you can easily reach more notes but the material slips a lot on the piano. I end up pressing wrong notes.

About leather, I don't own a pair of thin unlined leather, so i can't really say how it would feel but leather is better for playing correct notes.
Even with my lined pair, it is easier to fix the fingers on the right notes because leather grips when touching the piano. But you miss notes when you can't stretch the fingers enough.
That's why a perfect fitting pair is necessary.
Even so, I still don't understand how Sonya plays that fast :scratch:

Thanks for the info about cosplayers, yes, I there are professionals who care about the right gloves. I don't have precise names now but I have seen also perfectionnists with cotton or satin gloves
Satin is indeed very slippery for sure and Why I have a sense telling me that you will own a pair of good unlined leather gloves soon haha. Always fun to fill the collection with more gloves :yay:

Return to “Non-nude area”