Star Wars medley on Piano with black leather gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

Rommeltje
The man in charge

Star Wars medley on Piano with black leather gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

Thought some of you might enjoy this. :mrgreen:
(Skip to 1:41 for the first time the gloves come on.)

glovemad
Regular poster

Re: Star Wars medley on Piano with black leather gloves

Post by glovemad »

Music & gloves, oh my god! Simply amazing!
marigoldmilfs
VIP

Post by marigoldmilfs »

Awesome video, leather gloves that hug the skin. Dark side every time:-)
Rubberlicious Milfs (-:, my dream to be hand smothered by amanda donohoe in yellow kitchen "marigold" gloves
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

She can pull me to the dark side with those leather gloves! <3
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Someone got an idea for a piano friendly medical or CSI-style melody? 8)
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Thanks for sharing!
operalove

Post by operalove »

I wanted to share this video and searched the forum. It was already here :) I guess I joined a little late, all videos I wanted to share are already posted. very active forum :whoop:

Great video by the way, the combination of precise note playing and tight gloves is breath taking!

She has 2 other gloved videos on her channel:

- same star wars outift

- Batman theme dressed as catwoman, a pleasure for latex and boot lovers <3

AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

WOW

I can't believe I 've missed this out for almost 2.5 years , Big Thanks for Operaglove and Romm for bumping and Posting it !!

Although this clip was from 2015 but this is the best Youtube Vid I've ever seen in 2018 :o

Being a Star wars and leather glove Fans for 20 y+ this vid just blows me away !!

About The gloves....

The Gloves Fit her perfectly as it should be , or else it would be very hard to play with them on even with a professional like her.

From the size of her forearm and wrist when ungloved I'd say the glove size is 7 and 8 button in length

I see No logo on them , that means they aren't from High fashion designer brand.

Since these gloves have no extra vertical seamlines next to the thumbs , this indicates that they 're in between Mid and High end glove line , 100% unlined , probably made with Lambskin and costed at least 100 $

I Hope she will use them again in her future video , that 'd be great !! :yay:

PS. Did anyone read comments on her Vid ? , It's not just us who love her gloves !!

...OK ...NOW , When Sith Lady ain't playing Piano. (Glovely lightsaber duel)
operalove

Post by operalove »

Great analysis AngelSlayer, first time I meet such a leather expert :up:

Yeah I was fixed on her gloves for a period, and what you said is right about playing with gloves.
I play piano myself and I tried with gloves, it is so difficult and your fingers slip constantly on the wrong notes.

She plays perfectly and the melody arrangement is so complex. So only a perfect pair of gloves could achieve that.
She must have interest in gloves to choose such pair.
I have seen other video of piano players with gloves or cosplayers, the costume is good but they neglect the details of the gloves.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

operalove wrote:Great analysis AngelSlayer, first time I meet such a leather expert :up:

Yeah I was fixed on her gloves for a period, and what you said is right about playing with gloves.
I play piano myself and I tried with gloves, it is so difficult and your fingers slip constantly on the wrong notes.

She plays perfectly and the melody arrangement is so complex. So only a perfect pair of gloves could achieve that.
She must have interest in gloves to choose such pair.
I have seen other video of piano players with gloves or cosplayers, the costume is good but they neglect the details of the gloves.
Thank you very much for saying that , it's fun to analyse / identify the glove brands (if possible) :lol:

wow nice , you're a Pianist :8up: , was it long time ago when you tried with the gloves on and they were leather gloves too ?

....I have to say that after I watched this clip last night (Thank you again for bumping) , I went straight to my sister 's Keyboard , to try playing when gloved for fun since I never try it before , I picked this cheapest forearm length leather gloves from ZARA (2012) in the collection , put them on and played Easy stuff like the first part of Fur Elise and the Final countdown intro (I'm no Pianist and only play this by memory) , It didn't go too well but still kind of fun Haha. I don't think I will do that again though , because such fast and strong finger movements are bad for glove's stitching , those threads are gonna go off soon for sure :S Well what Sonya did is great for us but bad for her precious gloves though :|

Yeah you're right , Most Cosplayers always overlook at the gloves , Grand outfits but pair with poor quality gloves cost no more than 10 $ :*(

However they 're 2 Cosplayers that use High quality Opera leather gloves to pair with their costumes and Interestingly , Both gloves are from 2 Different UK Brands.

1.COSPLEX

UK based Cosplayer , 3.5 years ago , before Cosplaying as Satine From Moulin Rouge she ordered a pair of custom made Opera leather gloves from Chester Jerfferies (I did some research and Nicole Kidman actually wore the gloves from this same brand in Moulin Rouge too !) she also posted some pictures when trying them on in her facebook , along with pics of costume making process. Well that costume was a big hit in European Cosplay Gathering (ECG) 2014 , Peoples liked it , so she wore them to more events in the next following years.

2.Aleta Pardalis

US based Cosplayer , This one used Opera leather gloves in her several costumes although She never mention about the glove brand but after all the inspections , I'm sure they 're from Dent's

Since I own those gloves that they have from both Brands , I have to say I like Dent's more , they are a bit shorter in length (16 button vs 20 button but as you can see Cosplax didn't go for this length) but feel softer to me ... This is why I Sleep with them on Everynight ...and what did I like about Chester Jefferies ? The squaky sound they make 8D

Return to “Non-nude area”