Italian celebrity Sheila Capriolo/Emy Delguanto's household glove fetish ("Sheila in grembiule")

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

soier

Re: the scullerymaid

Post by soier »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: the scullerymaid [Sheila Capriolo/ "Sheila in grembiule"

Post by Rommeltje »

Wow, she actually tags her Instagram post with #fetish and #fetishes. :w00t: I still can't believe that this is a regular Italian celebrity. :D
soier

Post by soier »

Rommeltje wrote:Wow, she actually tags her Instagram post with #fetish and #fetishes. :w00t: I still can't believe that this is a regular Italian celebrity. :D

yes she is,
but the account "sheilaingrambiule" is not administrated by herself .... u have to looking for "Sheila Capriolo" account.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

soier wrote:but the account "sheilaingrambiule" is not administrated by herself .... u have to looking for "Sheila Capriolo" account.
Ah, that makes more sense. :) I figured it was, because it had quite a few followers. But I guess her own account still has many more.
4rt

Post by 4rt »

Do you know who runs her sheilaingrembuile account soier? Does she run her YouTube account, answer posts etc?

Do you know anything more about it all, how it started, does she have a rubber gloves fetish so you think? What do people in Italy make of it?

Sorry lot of questions, but she is really hot!
Last edited by SexySurgical on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [?] icon
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

All I can say is that in Italy, it clearly doesn't take a lot to become a celebrity.
Though I don't dislike her choice of gloves, boots and aprons, she suffers from the Italian disease: parlare parlare parlare without really saying anything. Italy has always been the country where virtually all television programs are 'taken hostage' by old gray men who so much like to hear themselves talk talk talk, invariably flanked by slender blonde women which are 'props' rather than really contributing to the show, except for the continuous stream of nonsense talk. In that context, it is easier to understand the set-up of the Sheilaingrembiule videos.
It's why, for a number of years already, we take our summer holidays in Kroatia: it's like Italy, but without the Italians (and it's cleaner and better organized) :-)
David Leather
Occasional poster

Post by David Leather »

katertjekat wrote:All I can say is that in Italy, it clearly doesn't take a lot to become a celebrity.
Though I don't dislike her choice of gloves, boots and aprons, she suffers from the Italian disease: parlare parlare parlare without really saying anything. Italy has always been the country where virtually all television programs are 'taken hostage' by old gray men who so much like to hear themselves talk talk talk, invariably flanked by slender blonde women which are 'props' rather than really contributing to the show, except for the continuous stream of nonsense talk. In that context, it is easier to understand the set-up of the Sheilaingrembiule videos.
It's why, for a number of years already, we take our summer holidays in Kroatia: it's like Italy, but without the Italians (and it's cleaner and better organized) :-)
I'm Italian and I think this post is not kind. You have been in Italy to spend your summer holidays and non you can tell you know Italy so well to make this statements? What if I said something similar about Germans, French, or any other nationality of some of the friends of our forum?

"it's like Italy, but without the Italians..." Well, we won't miss you.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

David Leather wrote:
katertjekat wrote:All I can say is that in Italy, it clearly doesn't take a lot to become a celebrity.

I'm Italian and I think this post is not kind. You have been in Italy to spend your summer holidays and non you can tell you know Italy so well to make this statements? What if I said something similar about Germans, French, or any other nationality of some of the friends of our forum?

"it's like Italy, but without the Italians..." Well, we won't miss you.

I've been working and thus living in Italy for quite a number of years. Most unorganized country I ever encountered. Apologies for the directness, but it's my observation. And prove me wrong about women in the Italian media.
4rt

Post by 4rt »

I am completely fascinated by her! Her regular Instagram account is completely normal and her Sheila maid account is completely fetish, with other women taking part in the creations too.
Is it a hobby, is she a lesbian? Does she have a rubber gloves fetish? Does she have any involvement in running the accounts?
I want so much to know more! :)
David Leather
Occasional poster

Post by David Leather »

katertjekat wrote:I've been working and thus living in Italy for quite a number of years. Most unorganized country I ever encountered. Apologies for the directness, but it's my observation. And prove me wrong about women in the Italian media.
I love my country buy I would never say it's perfect or that there are no problems and we live in a sort of paradise. As for many other countries is hard to talk in an "average" way. Have you lived and worked in Milan, Turin or Florence or in Naples, Catania or Cagliari? Milan is one of the most productive and organized city in Europe, just to make an example. Our television is not so good, it's not BBC, but not all italian people watch that kind of tv (we have Sky and Netflix too, we don't live in medieval times) or like it. But if you think about worldwide television we all have bad programs like Big Brother, The Bachelor, and so on... bad tv it's not an italian unicum. If you visit Italy you can find so many beautiful things just moving in 50 km. Art, historic places, museums, fine food and wines, sea, mountains... people are kind. Reading your post seemed some sort of banana republic where nothing works and people talk without doing nothing. And I'm saying this without knowing where you are from, because I am sure there are some commonplaces about your country too and that you'd be unhappy if someone would summorize the place you live in a few sentences.

By the way, no hard feelings.

Return to “Non-nude area”