Oyster Shucking on Facebook post your finds here!

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

sabiotx
Occasional poster

Re: Oyster Shucking on Facebook post your finds here!

Post by sabiotx »

SexySurgical wrote:Nice nice nice. Lovely lady.

Interesting how she puts white surgical over black exam gloves. Guessing it is to protect from the possible knive cuts?

Dark nails, only the surgical gloves: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
She has multiple pics w/ violet baggy gloves as well.

What a great find - I am definitely liking this trend! So I've gone back and watched a lot of previous videos, and as best I can tell, here is the glove situation:

She had been using blue nitrile gloves until around April, but the blue affected the color balance of the video whenever they were on the screen, so the white-ish surgical gloves provided her a solution to that problem. Apparently her mother (who you can sometimes hear in the background) is a nurse, and brought other gloves from her workplace to use. The surgical gloves are non-latex Protexis (or as she referred to them "Protex"), and initially she wore them over the nitrile gloves because her hands 'sweated less' that way. However, it seems that most recently she's gone with the Protexis only. There is one video where she is new to using the surgical gloves and rips one pulling the cuff up. There are also some times where she re-uses the surgical gloves - in one video you can see the brownish discoloration of one of them in the fingertips. And in another, she very slowly and carefully pulls one off (instead of peeling it off inside out), so she can put it back on.

Sadly, I could probably write another several paragraphs about her glove usage... you don't think I have a problem, do you? :S hahaha
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

:lmao: I for one appreciate your gluvly color breakdown. :up:
sabiotx wrote:
Sadly, I could probably write another several paragraphs about her glove usage... you don't think I have a problem, do you? :S hahaha
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Chubby light dyed young woman; blue-ish, violet, purple-ish baggy exam gloves:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1cB8 ... 4FQ/videos
(Pearls Night Out)
Last edited by SexySurgical on Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [i][size=150](Pearls Night Out)[/size][/i]
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Kinky eye mask (masquerade), no gloves:

(The Oyster Channel)

Return to “Non-nude area”