Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

operalove

Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post by operalove »

I discovered this channel last year. A girl and her mother promoting their business of thigh leather boots:
http://www.leviticusfashions.com/

This year, they posted a lot of videos wearing leather gloves, so it is a total pleasure for boot lover (+bonus of gloves)

What is also exciting, is when they describe the complete outfit in the video description and they wear opera leather gloves under long-armed shirts or jackets :w00t:

Here are some samples but you can browse the whole channel, there is a lot to see :up:

Bonus for Catsuit lovers:

(I specially love the last one, spandex catsuit with attached gloves. Leather pants, thigh boots and jewelry. This means the catsuit wont get off and the gloves stay in place the whole day!)
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Re: Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post by AngelSlayer »

I just discovered their channel also , just a few months ago. Yummy leather everywhere !

Always good to see more new Fetish leather Boot brand (So I can at least see the promo pics / vids they published :yay: ) Maybe because Boots sell better than gloves , there 're quite a number of those brands that are less than 10 years old , and they 're mostly from EU.

I remember that 5 - 6 years ago , An attractive blonde russian model opened her own leather glove business (E-Shop) named Guanto Gloves , the price was quite high , every pairs of glove were 250 - 300 $+ ....despite the good looking website and promo pics , The shop was closed down a year later :aww:
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

wow...fetish team up eh :D

taking our passion to a whole new level ;)
operalove

Post by operalove »

Ceramic wrote:wow...fetish team up eh :D

taking our passion to a whole new level ;)
yes man, the passion grows always :-P

I got interested in the steampunk fashion after discovering this channel.

It is always interesting sharing with you guys :8up:
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

OMG that last video with the catsuit...OMG...OMG...she is spectacular!
operalove

Post by operalove »

weasel2000 wrote:OMG that last video with the catsuit...OMG...OMG...she is spectacular!
Haha someone is as crazy about catsuits as I am. I have never seen a catsuit so elegant and it fits her perfectly, it is not a cheap spandex/lycra one, the gloves are sized to her fingers.

in these two videos: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug7bljPLIgA and https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CuYImKSl1CY she describes her complete outfit in the video description. she says that she is wearing her turtlenck catsuit and gloves. The catsuit looks the same from the other video (so with attached gloves). I am wondering if she is layering the catsuit gloves with leather gloves ! :)'
dalejr75
VIP

Post by dalejr75 »

Just a question what name brand leather gloves are they and of course those boots look great on her with leather pants a dream come true there sexy great job on this find of vids.
operalove

Post by operalove »

I guess we need our expert AngelSlayer to investigate the gloves :-P
Many comments about the gloves in the youtube videos but they never give details about them.

They have a lot of pictures on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram(links from the main website). May be some one can identify the gloves?
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

maybe it is their own design,and just make it on some factory overseas\europe\in the usa..

the boots on the website are quite pricey..wife would probably never allow me to buy her a pair lol
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

operalove wrote:I guess we need our expert AngelSlayer to investigate the gloves :-P
Many comments about the gloves in the youtube videos but they never give details about them.

They have a lot of pictures on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram(links from the main website). May be some one can identify the gloves?
Haha Thanks , I could make some speculations about the materials and stuff but in the end , I couldn't tell about the brand on this one because the gloves are too plain , the one from the pool table video for example , black opera leather glove without buttons. Yeah peoples showed their interests about the gloves the ladies wore. I guess the reason they don't list the brands of what they wore in the video like many other youtube fashionistas is because they're there to sell Boots , that's what they wanted peoples to focus on.

But ' dalejr75' Can drop a comment / PM to ask her in their Channel and hope they will answer that :)

Return to “Non-nude area”