Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

operalove

Re: Leviticus Fashions : Thigh Boots + leather gloves

Post by operalove »

This channel is quite active. Even in summer they still model in leather gloves.
The mother has a thing for catsuits and jumpsuits ^^
She's wearing a brown bodysuit under the jacket, we can see the brown gloves

In this video, she has a jumpsuit and wearing opera gloves

I can't figure out the tendance in these videos. They are clearly not fetish teasing videos but more about a fashion style and not sexual fetish ( she even reads bible from time to time)
Do they love boots and gloves the same way we love and sexually cherish them, or just like that style of unique fashion?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Maybe it's sorta like a burkini? Enough bible folks seek some sorta redemption from their inclinations in their faith. Might be sexual sorta in a more unconscious way?
operalove

Post by operalove »

The comparison with burkini is interesting.I don't understand exactly your reflection
But I can relate to islamic burqua, I honestly watch youtube videos of islam girls wearing full outfit with gloves explaining their OOTD and techniques to wear the burqa. I am always curious to know what type of gloves they use since they are gloved almost all the time. they never do it for fetish or sexual teasing, they do it for religious beliefs and in my mind I wonder sometimes if any of them has developed a fetish deviation. Sometimes you can find comments on facebook from fetishists out of context who ask these girls to wear leather and latex gloves, they don't realise this outfut is not supposed to be a fetish outfit..But now you can also find fetishists that have nothing to do with the religion and like wearing head scarfs, burqas and gloves on youtube.
mrs uni
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by mrs uni »

I love these videos, they really love their leather gloves too as well as the boots. They manage to make them look cute rather than like fetish items and that is a very good thing. Most women won't need a justification to buy something that pricy and if it looks fashionable they are more likely to indulge.
Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Toti »

It also could be that religious orgasms can substitute sexual orgasms.
SexySurgical wrote:Maybe it's sorta like a burkini? Enough bible folks seek some sorta redemption from their inclinations in their faith. Might be sexual sorta in a more unconscious way?

I love how they stay loyal to boots even in summer. I'm waiting for an outfit in the beach but it's a pity Harrisburg doesn't have beach :-/
dopefish

Post by dopefish »

Well, they are a thigh high boot selling company... Not really good for business to not be advertising your products constantly.
Toti
WWGFA Orderly

Post by Toti »

dopefish wrote:Well, they are a thigh high boot selling company... Not really good for business to not be advertising your products constantly.
They work in a way for charity, they're saying that all the time so not much to be afraid about the money. And for instances, the Ferrero Rocher Company [of chocolates] don't advice some of its products in summer because the warm weather can hurt them.

But hey, thigh high boots w/jeans in summer its one of the things I love the most and it's so fucking rare.

Love them :luv: and tons of respect to them :8up:
operalove

Post by operalove »

It is winter again and the Leviticus fashion Channel have new videos wearing gloves. This video is interesting, she explains finally why she always wear gloves in winter. It has been a mystery for me, if it was for fetish reasons or just fashion. Because she wears a sort of jumpsuit with gloves attached and leather pants so she doesn't really remove the gloves unless she undresses completely. So she says that due to dry hands in winter, she puts oil and keeps the gloves on. It is exciting to think that she stays gloved like this the whole day <3
operalove

Post by operalove »

Apparently many people were interested in the gloves and kept asking. Good news, other than the lovely boots, they are starting designing gloves. If they really are as good as the ones they wear, it is really awesome (but probably gonna be expensive)

KlausNick092
Regular poster

Post by KlausNick092 »

Oh Yea I took found out about them recently, got really excited when they announced that they are starting their glove line soon. Now I’m just waiting patiently for them to update their store.

Return to “Non-nude area”