Short Scenes from DYNASTY Ep16 - 17 (Opera Leather Gloves)

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Short Scenes from DYNASTY Ep16 - 17 (Opera Leather Gloves)

Post by AngelSlayer »

Taken from the Episode 16 - 17 of DYNASTY - 2018
Although these scenes are short but the gloves are indeed beautiful , I already watched those 2 episodes , pity that's all there is , no other scene featuring glove :S

at 0.21

at 0.12

at 1.08

operalove

Re: Short Scenes from DYNASTY Ep16 - 17 (Opera Leather Glove

Post by operalove »

Too bad the clips are very short. But the opera glove wearing scene in the first clip is amazing. And the first scene in the second clip: getting touched in the face with gloved hands :)'

I never watched Dynasty, is it a sort of gossip girl? ( I dont watch either but fashion girls filled with gloves)
Ive seen this post before

https://montyburns56.tumblr.com/tagged/dynasty
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Re: Short Scenes from DYNASTY Ep16 - 17 (Opera Leather Glove

Post by AngelSlayer »

Yep , too bad because those gloves look yummy as hell :up:

Oh by the word 'watch' in this case more like a skimming and skipping through the episodes to find the glove scenes HAHA , I first saw it in Youtube promo clips then I wanted to know if there 're more scenes in the full episode. Maybe it kind of like 'Gossip girl' but the group are older in ages. You know ...woman trying to kill each others with their eye gazes , words and bare hands (Cat fighting) :mrgreen:

I hope there will be more great glovely scene in the future because Joan Collin who played the role of Alexis (as in the vids above) Did wear a lot of gloves in the original 'Dynasty' serie back in the 80s

Those tumble pics , Silver gloves ...Not a thing I get to see everyday :yay:

PS.Here's the Note from the Stylist who managed all the costumes in that episode , as you can see she / he listed every brands used for each pieces of clothing but Come on !! Why not the gloves too :*(

Return to “Non-nude area”