samurai katana fails rubber gloves

Post your YouTube links and other non-adult material (such as "how to" videos, or advertisements) here

Moderator: Toti

fowat
Occasional poster

samurai katana fails rubber gloves

Post by fowat »

I saw this video - I don't know why but there's a woman in the background with household rubber gloves with fancy cuffs. A lot of the time there's gloves on the window as well :

1'40 : blue gloves
2'30 : pink gloves

I found a similar clip on youtube as well (gloves at 0'20 and 1'16 and constantly on the window):

Anyone know why? Cleaning the swords maybe?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Re: samurai katana fails rubber gloves

Post by Rommeltje »

fowat wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:15 pmAnyone know why? Cleaning the swords maybe?
I doubt it, as she's cleaning the sword right after the 2:30 moment in that first clip, not wearing the gloves.

Maybe it's too keep her hands warm when she's not slicing? She is one of the sword wielders herself too.
fowat
Occasional poster

Post by fowat »

I didn't even notice. Whenever she's wielding the sword the bue ones are flat on the window.

It's weird - quite possibly they're not even rubber gloves with a fancy cuff, although they look like it. The ones hanging by the door really look like household gloves though.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

Maybe to pick up the pieces afterwards? So she doesn’t het poked by the shards. Just my guess
weasel2000
Regular poster

Post by weasel2000 »

Ok...not gloves related...what do they do with all the tatami pieces? IS it recycled? Just curious...

Return to “Non-nude area”