Honour UK - trustworthy?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

sandyd

Honour UK - trustworthy?

Post by sandyd »

I am getting the itch to treat myself to something nice for Christmas and I keep on going back to the Honour UK website and ogling their gloves and latex-wear. <3

Has anyone bought anything from there and, if yes, did the quality live up to the price? With the Dollar-Pound exchange rate, it's not cheap but would be well worth it if they're good quality.

Thanks for any info you can give!
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
glovemad
Regular poster

Re: Honour UK - trustworthy?

Post by glovemad »

I ordered a pair of Honour's Moulded Rubber Shoulder Length Gloves, and they seem to be fine, very skin tight, and can get a decent shine on them. However, don't take my word as gospel as I'm not an expert when it comes to rubber gloves, as I only have these and another pair of rubber gloves to compare to.
sandyd

Post by sandyd »

Thanks for the info!

It's useful to know that you are satisfied with their products. Makes me feel a little more comfortable in spending the money.
sandyd2001.tumblr.com
3clipse
Regular poster

Post by 3clipse »

In my opinion *and without trying to sound too much like PR for their site*, I'd say that their gloves are of comparably good quality (I've had mine for a good while). As glovemad said, they're pretty tight/thin so as long as you have a bit of lube and don't yank on them they'll last you. There are more options regarding sellers availability of colors/chlorination out there but that's generally when the prices start to kick up a bit more and so far they're the cheapest I've found

Tl;dr they're trustworth, send to the US efficiently and have decent products
PhotoGloves
Regular poster

Post by PhotoGloves »

A number of years ago I had 5 pairs of Honour's PVC opera gloves, and they were very good quality. I had two red pair one large, one XL. The large were tight on me and slightly started to part at the thumb, My Mistress at the time took them off me and looked really good on her :-) I also had white, black and faux leather black as well all XL. They were a good fit. I let them all go 8 years ago when I got rid of my collection at the time.

Recently I purchased a pair of black PVC gloves from honour and they are the same good quality gloves, no change in 12 years really. I've not tried the latex gloves as that isn't really my thing to wear. I would recommend Honour.

The only thing I would say, is if your having them delivered to an address where you don't want attention, make sure your not added to their mailing list. about 2 month after getting the gloves. I brown envelope was in the mail box and I opened it in front of the wife (I thought it was relating to a gaming convention I was going to, as they send their news letters in a similar envelope). Slightly embarrassing as I was not aware I had signed up for postal catalogues. A quick email to them and they removed me with no fuss.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

honour are great shop - over the years i'v bought and sold many pairs of gloves from them (leatherette,pvc,etc)

never had any kind of issue.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

We have lots of stuff from Honour. Very good quality and absolutely trustworthy.

Return to “The Market Square”