Black Pearl Reusable Latex Gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

MedicalGloveLover
WWGFA donor

Black Pearl Reusable Latex Gloves

Post by MedicalGloveLover »

Sadly it looks like Sally Beauty no longer carries Black Pearl Reusable Latex Gloves.

It looks like you still can buy them from here: http://www.marlobeauty.com/black-pearl- ... -pack.html
glvluv
Regular poster

Re: Black Pearl Reusable Latex Gloves

Post by glvluv »

This has not been a great last few months for a glove lover seeing the casabella gloves leave the scene and now the black pearl hairdresser gloves. What I give to go back and buy up the old style Playtex living gloves before the dried up. So today I went into Sally beauty and asked where the gloves were. A lady asked if I found what I needed and I told her I didn't see the black pearl gloves. She asked another lady who went to the back and came back with a box of small. I took those and asked if she had any mediums, she came back with one box of medium and three more small. I both two boxes and hope they will last my wife and I for a while. The cashier acted like they should be behind the cash register if they were ring cleared out.
Maybe some of the members will get some before this brand is forever lost.

Return to “The Market Square”