Online store for medical gloves (and some other kinds)

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Online store for medical gloves (and some other kinds)

Postby Rommeltje » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:01 pm

A Fetlife-friend pointed me to this online glove store:

https://www.uline.com/Cls_30/Gloves
(Here's the medical category: https://www.uline.com/Grp_100/Latex-Gloves)

Were you guys already familiar with this site? They have some interesting selections!
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1219
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Re: Online store for medical gloves (and some other kinds)

Postby SexySurgical » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Nice seeing Aloe & mint color getting more widespread: https://www.uline.com/BL_6715/Uline-Aloe-Latex-Gloves

Too bad male hand models... maybe the sexism shouters can do something about that?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Reputation point: 597
God of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of GlovesGod of Gloves

Postby randomguy1435 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Uline is pretty good with their service and glove selection. I will warn you that Uline is very expensive for shipping, at least for the stuff I ordered (50% of the item's price). They might be cheaper when ordering boxed gloves, but I'm not too sure.
randomguy1435
Regular poster

Reputation point: 15
Glove Lover

Postby Rommeltje » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:32 pm

randomguy1435 wrote:Uline is pretty good with their service and glove selection. I will warn you that Uline is very expensive for shipping, at least for the stuff I ordered (50% of the item's price). They might be cheaper when ordering boxed gloves, but I'm not too sure.

What country did you have them shipped to?
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Reputation point: 1219

Postby randomguy1435 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 am

Rommeltje wrote:What country did you have them shipped to?

I ordered from Uline.ca for delivery to Canada. Selection is identical however. I don't think they offer international shipping however. The stuff did come via UPS. They do offer exceptional customer service.
randomguy1435
Regular poster

Reputation point: 15
Glove Lover

Postby MyHandsAreHidden » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:28 am

I was not familiar with this site, but randomguy is right. High shipping rates can make any website a downer; Uline seems to be geared towards massive orders in bulk quantities. Ebay often has what you're looking for with reasonable costs, at least if you live in the US. I bought 4 boxes of new gloves a week or so ago, and paid $9 for standard three day shipping via FedEx. No problems with the customer service or delivery, and the gloves are wonderful. :whoop:
MyHandsAreHidden
Occasional poster

Reputation point: 8
Glove Enthusiast

Return to The Market Square