US to EU

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovefetish

US to EU

Post by glovefetish »

Hi guys,

I had an annoying experience yesterday. I wanted to order rubber gloves straight from the Casabella's website. I pulled together a bunch of gloves in different colours, types etc. But before I could validate my order at the checkout, a red warning appeared to me. It says:
"Sorry, these items cannot be exported out of the US. Please delete them and choose other items." WTF?! :hmm: (I am living in Ireland).
I still didn't give up to get new Casabella, I registered on amazondotcom then. I filled up my basket and exactly the same warning appeared at the checkout before I could make payment....
Why is that and did you ever had the same experience?
Apparently it means that I have to find a European seller or on-line shop where I can buy those brilliant rubbers... :-P
Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
wmowrg
MIA

Re: US to EU

Post by wmowrg »

Have you tried eBay or even Casabella's own website ?
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

I tried first casabelladotcom which is in the US. I haven't tried eBay.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

Strange, I was able to buy through casabella.com, but the shipment to the EU would be prohibitively expensive (100+ €), so I aborted the process and had them sent to one of our American offices. Picked them up when I went to the States for meetings. Sent Fetish Liza a pair of blue ones, so keep an eye on her site. My wife already wore the blue ones several times, they are pure glove heaven.
Last edited by katertjekat on Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
katertjekat
VIP

Post by katertjekat »

That's them :-)
IMG_20161018_042117.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wmowrg
MIA

Post by wmowrg »

I looked on Amazon earlier as just today a "friend" had suggested getting some Casabellas and was shocked to find the following .... 8-O

One pair alone was £9.99 just for the gloves (Even Marigolds are only £2.50 maximum), plus a whopping £24.50 for shipping to the UK .... :twitch:

I guess they may be able to include a few more pairs in the same parcel but a £9.99 a pair, it wouldn't take long to accumulate a £100+ bill for just a few pairs of rubber gloves .... :no:

For that sort of money, I'd expect them to crawl out of the packet by themselves and molest my nether regions unprompted !! ....... :lmao:

I think for those of us in the UK, our best bet will be to badger Lakeland stores ( http://www.lakeland.co.uk/ ), who used to stock them, to get them back on the shelves asap
glovefetish

Post by glovefetish »

Thanks for sharing experiences guys. At least I ordered purple Casabellas from Tina's Gummiwelt. But her prices are very high (14,99 Euro/pair) 8-O but I couldn't get them anywhere else.
Those lightblue Casabellas are just killing me. I wish I had a pair in my wardrobe. :p
shinyglovelover
Regular poster

Post by shinyglovelover »

Ebay has quite a few. Even light blue ones.

Return to “The Market Square”