Latex Glove Suggestions [nice strong latex smell?]

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

frozenpizza
Newcomer

Latex Glove Suggestions [nice strong latex smell?]

Post by frozenpizza »

Just bought a box of general purchase latex gloves and disappointed by the lack of scent. I am not sure if all lightly powdered latex gloves lack latex smell or just the brand I bought.

Can someone recommend some (traditional/medical type) latex gloves to me with a nice strong latex smell?
Last edited by frozenpizza on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frozenpizza
Newcomer

Re: Latex Glove Suggestions

Post by frozenpizza »

No one has recommendations on a glove fetish forum?
ishnebidish

Post by ishnebidish »

Well it depends where you're from, because different people from different places will have different suggestions. I am from Australia and would recommend a box from Ansell that have a ridiculously strong rubber smell. But they're only available in a few places and not in the US at all.

So maybe add more detail to your question if you'd like a more detailed answer.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [size=150]Ansell [/size]
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Your title was rather general. Probably didn't invite too much?
(Though 350+ views isn't that low.)
frozenpizza wrote:No one has recommendations on a glove fetish forum?
frozenpizza
Newcomer

Post by frozenpizza »

ishnebidish wrote:Well it depends where you're from, because different people from different places will have different suggestions. I am from Australia and would recommend a box from Ansell that have a ridiculously strong rubber smell. But they're only available in a few places and not in the US at all.

So maybe add more detail to your question if you'd like a more detailed answer.
The only criteria I have really is that they are medical like. Not kitchen gloves for example. I can't think of any other criteria other than length which I am indifferent to.

I am from the US, but I am very resourceful. For example, if an online retailer does not ship to your country there are "proxy shipping" services to get around this. What specific Ansell gloves do you recommend?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

proxy shipping [split: Latex Glove Suggestions]

Post by SexySurgical »

I haven't heard this proxy shipping phenomenon being talked about yet. Interesting.
Postby speedmstr » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:50 am wrote:split:
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=23637
frozenpizza
Newcomer

Re: Latex Glove Suggestions [nice strong latex smell?]

Post by frozenpizza »

While on the topic... Do you guys think that powdered gloves smell stronger than non powdered gloves?
BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: Latex Glove Suggestions [nice strong latex smell?]

Post by BuddyB »

If you are referring to a smell that is similar to the smell of a bag of balloons, I would recommend black hair styling gloves. Personally, I do not like the smell of gloves that have a similar scent as balloons or walking into a tire shop. I have purchased hair styling gloves in the past because the look aroused me, but threw them away due to the strong smell.

Return to “The Market Square”