Looking for new gloves, cool gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

dp77ddm
Occasional poster

Looking for new gloves, cool gloves

Post by dp77ddm »

Hey there as the title suggest I'm looking for recommendations for any shinny or unique latex gloves?

Already have some of these metallic blue Pearlecent gloves
https://www.amazon.com/Shentex-Pearlesc ... earlescent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And
Some of these great pink pearl gloves
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MZ6Z6IE/ref=mp_s_" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;…

Anyone else have any other suggestions of shinny or cool gloves in cool colours?
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link to blue
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Re: Looking for new gloves, cool gloves

Post by SexySurgical »

Ah, both the Alaska Moon (viewforum.php?f=155) gloves. Guess I'm gonna PM both her and her provider here now.

How about mint green aloe vera gloves?
In German vids from Carmen Rivera & Kates-Palace.net (also via Dominity.com) I've seen red latex exam gloves.
Picked up such a color as well early 2013 in an English Poundland.
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi mate!

Spontex has a nice household glove, which comes in pearlsheen light blue color! :) I own a few pairs and they are really nice! :D
dp77ddm
Occasional poster

Post by dp77ddm »

Haha yeap, busted. her videos are great and everytime I would see one or a screenshot on tumblr or something I would just get caught by it but I couldn't put my finger on why. Then it me "dam.....those gloves are awesome"
They have become famous in my house now. Even my girlfriend who happily indulges but does not share in my little obsession, often ask if I can get her the pretty blue one.

Funny you should say that I actually think we have a box of exactly that, green alo Vera but red ones. Thats interesting will definiteley have to look at some of them

lglove thanks, I think I found the ones you are talking about on Czech website.
You have any photos or links?
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Nice experience/inspiration! Indeed, glimmer always works :up:

Please tell us the brand of the red aloe vera gloves!
dp77ddm wrote:Haha yeap, busted. her videos are great and everytime I would see one or a screenshot on tumblr or something I would just get caught by it but I couldn't put my finger on why. Then it me "dam.....those gloves are awesome"
They have become famous in my house now. Even my girlfriend who happily indulges but does not share in my little obsession, often ask if I can get her the pretty blue one.

Funny you should say that I actually think we have a box of exactly that, green alo Vera but red ones. Thats interesting will definiteley have to look at some of them

lglove thanks, I think I found the ones you are talking about on Czech website.
You have any photos or links?
dp77ddm
Occasional poster

Post by dp77ddm »

The alovera ones were green sorry. The red ones he was talking about were different.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

Not sure who is he, but please post links and/or names!
dp77ddm wrote:The alovera ones were green sorry. The red ones he was talking about were different.
dp77ddm
Occasional poster

Post by dp77ddm »

Oh sorry did not read the names properly there.

I bought the green alo Vera ones from my local safeway. I don't remember the brand and I can't find them on the website
The red ones I don't own nor have actually seen where to buy them. You mentioned then and I was saying I'd have to look some up

Return to “The Market Square”