Household Gloves at Sears?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

stevo75
Regular poster

Household Gloves at Sears?

Post by stevo75 »

Hi All
I was wondering do Sears sell household Gloves Sears Department Store in The States
I am going to visit and hopefully pick some up while there has anyone here been before?

hope you can help me thanks
Last edited by SexySurgical on Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [?] icon
BuddyB
Regular poster

Re: Household Gloves at Sears

Post by BuddyB »

I have never seen household gloves in a Sears here in the states. You may want to visit Walmart or Target.
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

Sears have become but a husk of what kind of stores they used to be.

My suggestions, Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, Home decor/supply stores, hardware stores that sell home goods, supermarkets. Small chain stores. Your choices depend on where you are going in the states as well.

Here in New York City, you can find a lot of gloves in smaller hardware stores, Asian super markets, dollar stores, in chinatown, home goods stores. Also, sometimes garden centers.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

italiglover wrote:Sears have become but a husk of what kind of stores they used to be.

My suggestions, Lowes, Walmart, Home Depot, Home decor/supply stores, hardware stores that sell home goods, supermarkets. Small chain stores. Your choices depend on where you are going in the states as well.

Here in New York City, you can find a lot of gloves in smaller hardware stores, Asian super markets, dollar stores, in chinatown, home goods stores. Also, sometimes garden centers.
What about Bed, Bath & Beyond? Do they still have a good selection? The one on 6th avenue did when I was there six years ago.

Return to “The Market Square”