Medical latex gyno gauntlets. FOUND A CHEAP UK SELLER

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

b1985
Regular poster

Medical latex gyno gauntlets. FOUND A CHEAP UK SELLER

Post by b1985 »

Recently I've been scouring the internet for the medical grade gauntlets. They are beautiful and oh so rubbery!
Sadly, over the years I've noticed the price has been increased with stocks running lower, especially in medium!

Now I've found an eBay seller who's selling them cheaper than anywhere else I can find them. They are £8 a pair but that's still the cheapest for that size by a long stretch (no pun intended). I got a few pairs to stock up on and thought I'd share the link as I'm a kind hearted guy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/192301430033? ... 1555.l2649

Let's hope it's not just a one off!
lglove

Re: Medical latex gyno gauntlets. FOUND A CHEAP UK SELLER

Post by lglove »

Hi mate!

Nice gloves there! 8) About a year or so ago, I found a UK seller that sold 5 pairs of similar gloves for about £10, so I bought a bunch of them, and then about 8 month ago, I found another seller on the German eBay that sold gyngloves in boxes of 20 gloves for about £20, and I still have a couple of boxes left, if you are interested (depending on the size you are looking for of course)? You can send me a PM and I can send you a pic of the gloves if you'd like!

Regards
Tightgloves

Re: Medical latex gyno gauntlets. FOUND A CHEAP UK SELLER

Post by Tightgloves »

At CFS (Italy) I bought 50 gloves (not pairs) "DOC" 400mm long for about 20€ + 7€ shipping to Italy. Size S are very tight, but I prefer them. Before them I bought size M, but they are a bit loose. Size S are like 6 1/2 surgical.

Return to “The Market Square”