Looking for these very long leather gloves. [FWT Fashionworl

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Re: Looking for these very long leather gloves. [FWT Fashion

Post by Ceramic »

http://stores.ebay.com/fashionassuperstarii/

i bought from her in the past several pairs of long gloves and short ones

fast shipping,quality products,and very good prices (50-75$ a pair)

she makes even 80 (!)cm long gloves,and ofcourse takes custom made orders,so u can order whatever comes to ur mind.

don't go after popular brands like the others mention'ed - they are super expensive for no real reason...just cause they can ;)

cheap and quality CAN GO ALONG sometimes...
rook
Occasional poster

Post by rook »

Also looking good, and 60+ cm is nice aswell.

But i dont like it when things come from China.

From the list Angelslayer made, she found Miceli very interesting so far.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

rook wrote:Also looking good, and 60+ cm is nice aswell.

But i dont like it when things come from China.

From the list Angelslayer made, she found Miceli very interesting so far.
Don't forget to let us know the good news when you and her got the brand new gloves 8-)
GreatLeather wrote:
AngelSlayer wrote:
lglove wrote:Hi mate!

AngelSlayer knows his leather gloves! :8up: I was very lucky to find a pair of Agent Provocateur gloves, opera length leather, for sale on British eBay and am eagerly awaiting their arrival! :D

Another brand you can look for is the Sermoneta gloves. However, I don't know if you are looking for the gloves lined, or unlined? I also can reccommend a brand named Les Debutantes! They have a website where they are selling all kinds of different leather gloves, from short to opera length ones, and in many different colors! I can highly recommend this brand, as they can make the gloves for you, if you order for example unlined gloves. I did a couple of years ago and was very happy with the results! I believe you can also decide if ou want the 3 point on the back of the hand, or if you prefer the smooth on the back. They are made in Asia and if you custom order, it takes about 5 weeks, but well worth the wait, and the price of the gloves are very reasonable as well! I think I paid about £35 for one pair of opera length leather gloves!

https://www.lesdebutantes.co.uk/collect ... era-gloves
lesdebutantes.jpg

Also, if you wish to order a pair from them, specify length of gloves, buttons or no buttons at the wrist, and lined or unlined, as well as if you wish to have the 3 points on the back of the hands! The price can differ a bit depending on what you go for!

Good Luck mate! :hmm:

Hello

You must be the lucky man who won an auction for Agent Provocateur gloves (size 7.5) for 72.1 GBP few days ago ! , Congratulation man :yay: , they 've become so rare theseday , within the past year I saw only couple of them showed up on eBay. And I like to track them , to see the final bidding price. You've got a great deal because the price always ended up higher than that in the past. :8up:

I got mine (NWT) from eBay too , back in late 2013 for 200$ + tax + shipping. I think I wore them less than 10 times in these past 4 years, because they 're too rare and I don't want them to lose their shape :lol: I hope you will enjoy yours , they 're very nice unlined opera leather gloves with perfect length.

It's a quite sad that after 2014 Agent Provocateur seems to put lesser gloves for sell in their website and the gloves became shorter and shorter in length. in 2017 there is none :oops:
I hope they will make a comeback again in the future. They go along very well with their lingeries in my opinion.

While you 're waiting for your gloves to arrive.
Let Eliza here model them for you in these videos (In case you haven't seen these yet)

*Now the OP will have many brands to choose from :biggrin:
I love that style of long glove!

And I need to mention that Eliza is stunning! :luv:
Alright then I have some more of her for you to see :8up:
pity that these videos are quite old , If they're shot in today's standard of 1080p that would be amazing :)

Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

nice vids :D
thx

Return to “The Market Square”