Looking for these very long leather gloves. [FWT Fashionworl

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

rook
Occasional poster

Looking for these very long leather gloves. [FWT Fashionworl

Post by rook »

Looking for these very long leather gloves.

My GF found these a while ago, but did not ordered them, but now the company seems to be gone.

The company ( FWT Fashionworld-Trade) had an website and was lokated in Germany.

Anyone else has an idea where we might find something like this, or knows the brand?

They had more gloves on their site like:

and
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: [FWT Fashionworld-Trade]
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Re: Looking for these very long leather gloves. [FWT Fashion

Post by AngelSlayer »

Hello

I think I saw these on Ebay long time ago but have no idea where to find them now , however I can help you name other good leather gloves brands that are similar in style with the same length ( 16 button I presume ) if you want.

I also need to know that.
1.What is your budget for the gloves ?
2.Do you want the gloves to have 3 buttons on the wrist or not ?
3.Do you live in Germany ?
rook
Occasional poster

Post by rook »

Hello,

She prefers them with with no buttons.

We also have a good brand here in The Netherlands. (ines gloves), but iam curious whats out there in Germany? you have some suggestions?
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

Hi man

Yeah Ines is a good brand , I bought 2 gloves from them 5 years ago , 5 stars service just like she stated in the website.

I asked just in case you 're from Germany because of how you spell (lokated) so you can save the shipping cost if buying domestically.

Since you 're curious , there are 3 reputable German brands that sell opera leather gloves.

1.Roeckl
https://www.roeckl.com/p/elegant-evenin ... 0000/1003/

Sadly they only ship to Germany and Austria. Anyway they do have 3 buttons though , 23 - 24 inches , Made in Germany (I think)

229 Euro + shipping

2.Fernando Berlin
http://www.fernandoberlinboots.com/en/g ... s-201.html

27 inches long , No button , Made in Portugal.

149 Euro + shipping

3.Miceli
https://www.miceli.de/lederhandschuhe/2 ... gloves.php

Made in Italy , 23 Inches , No button.
189.90 Euro + shipping

They also sell another model that goes up to the shoulder too.

https://www.miceli.de/lederhandschuhe/m ... erlang.php

199.90 Euro + shipping

Since I don't know about your budget for this leather gloves yet.

Well , the UK , France and Italy are the very first choices when It comes to leather gloves.
....Now we will focus on opera leather gloves without button.

The UK

Chester Jefferies
Chester Jefferies is the best choice if you want opera leather gloves without button.
They 're also the one who made these beautiful opera leather gloves Nicole Kidman wore in Moulin Rouge (2001) too !!

Check this scene out again here.

https://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/ladi ... e-rossini/

This model has No button and have a length to choose from 15 button (French term ) to 20 button. Made in the UK.
They have 3 points on the back of the hands but If you don't want it I think you can left a note for them in your order.

PS. It takes around 45 days for them to make the gloves but it's worth the wait.

110 - 122.50 GBP + shipping

Italy

Fratelli Orisini

A good Italian brand with large collection of leather glove , However , these 'Made in Italy' leather gloves ship from the USA.
https://www.leatherglovesonline.com/np/ ... ge=details

24 - 25 inches Lambskin leather gloves , unlined no button. (they have the silk-lined version available too which is around 60$ more expensive)

167.50 $ + shipping

France

Causse Gantier
If you have high budget for the gloves then go for Causse Gantier.
They've been making leather gloves for world class fashion houses for a long time and have been acquired by Chanel in 2012 , So If you see Chanel Gloves , it's these peoples who made them.

24 - 25 inches long , made of the finest Lambskin (silk lined) Made in France.

http://www.causse-gantier.fr/boutique/f ... _famille=8

416 Euro + shipping

:yay:
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi mate!

AngelSlayer knows his leather gloves! :8up: I was very lucky to find a pair of Agent Provocateur gloves, opera length leather, for sale on British eBay and am eagerly awaiting their arrival! :D

Another brand you can look for is the Sermoneta gloves. However, I don't know if you are looking for the gloves lined, or unlined? I also can reccommend a brand named Les Debutantes! They have a website where they are selling all kinds of different leather gloves, from short to opera length ones, and in many different colors! I can highly recommend this brand, as they can make the gloves for you, if you order for example unlined gloves. I did a couple of years ago and was very happy with the results! I believe you can also decide if ou want the 3 point on the back of the hand, or if you prefer the smooth on the back. They are made in Asia and if you custom order, it takes about 5 weeks, but well worth the wait, and the price of the gloves are very reasonable as well! I think I paid about £35 for one pair of opera length leather gloves!

https://www.lesdebutantes.co.uk/collect ... era-gloves
lesdebutantes.jpg
Also, if you wish to order a pair from them, specify length of gloves, buttons or no buttons at the wrist, and lined or unlined, as well as if you wish to have the 3 points on the back of the hands! The price can differ a bit depending on what you go for!

Good Luck mate! :hmm:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AngelSlayer
Regular poster

Post by AngelSlayer »

lglove wrote:Hi mate!

AngelSlayer knows his leather gloves! :8up: I was very lucky to find a pair of Agent Provocateur gloves, opera length leather, for sale on British eBay and am eagerly awaiting their arrival! :D

Another brand you can look for is the Sermoneta gloves. However, I don't know if you are looking for the gloves lined, or unlined? I also can reccommend a brand named Les Debutantes! They have a website where they are selling all kinds of different leather gloves, from short to opera length ones, and in many different colors! I can highly recommend this brand, as they can make the gloves for you, if you order for example unlined gloves. I did a couple of years ago and was very happy with the results! I believe you can also decide if ou want the 3 point on the back of the hand, or if you prefer the smooth on the back. They are made in Asia and if you custom order, it takes about 5 weeks, but well worth the wait, and the price of the gloves are very reasonable as well! I think I paid about £35 for one pair of opera length leather gloves!

lesdebutantes.jpg

Also, if you wish to order a pair from them, specify length of gloves, buttons or no buttons at the wrist, and lined or unlined, as well as if you wish to have the 3 points on the back of the hands! The price can differ a bit depending on what you go for!

Hello

You must be the lucky man who won an auction for Agent Provocateur gloves (size 7.5) for 72.1 GBP few days ago ! , Congratulation man :yay: , they 've become so rare theseday , within the past year I saw only couple of them showed up on eBay. And I like to track them , to see the final bidding price. You've got a great deal because the price always ended up higher than that in the past. :8up:

I got mine (NWT) from eBay too , back in late 2013 for 200$ + tax + shipping. I think I wore them less than 10 times in these past 4 years, because they 're too rare and I don't want them to lose their shape :lol: I hope you will enjoy yours , they 're very nice unlined opera leather gloves with perfect length.

It's a quite sad that after 2014 Agent Provocateur seems to put lesser gloves for sell in their website and the gloves became shorter and shorter in length. in 2017 there is none :oops:
I hope they will make a comeback again in the future. They go along very well with their lingeries in my opinion.

While you 're waiting for your gloves to arrive.
Let Eliza here model them for you in these videos (In case you haven't seen these yet)

*Now the OP will have many brands to choose from :biggrin:
Last edited by AngelSlayer on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi mate,

Yeah, I was lucky getting them for that price, as I know that they RRP runs for about £200 for a pair of opera length leather gloves from them! U was lucky as well a few years back in winning an auction for a pair of Mulberry leather opera gloves as well, and I know that the RRP are about $300 or more for that brand! :D

Thanks for the previews BTW!!
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hey Rook!

I just checked the Roeckl site and they seem to have a pair of opera length leather gloves for half price, unlined, though in white leather only, and without buttons!

The link: https://www.roeckl.com/p/evening-11011070100/3591/
rook
Occasional poster

Post by rook »

Hello all,

Thanks for all the great suggestion.

Iam going to check them all out, and hope we can find something great!.
GreatLeather

Post by GreatLeather »

AngelSlayer wrote:
lglove wrote:Hi mate!

lesdebutantes.jpg

Hello

You must be the lucky man who won an auction for Agent Provocateur gloves (size 7.5) for 72.1 GBP few days ago ! , Congratulation man :yay: , they 've become so rare theseday , within the past year I saw only couple of them showed up on eBay. And I like to track them , to see the final bidding price. You've got a great deal because the price always ended up higher than that in the past. :8up:

I got mine (NWT) from eBay too , back in late 2013 for 200$ + tax + shipping. I think I wore them less than 10 times in these past 4 years, because they 're too rare and I don't want them to lose their shape :lol: I hope you will enjoy yours , they 're very nice unlined opera leather gloves with perfect length.

It's a quite sad that after 2014 Agent Provocateur seems to put lesser gloves for sell in their website and the gloves became shorter and shorter in length. in 2017 there is none :oops:
I hope they will make a comeback again in the future. They go along very well with their lingeries in my opinion.

While you 're waiting for your gloves to arrive.
Let Eliza here model them for you in these videos (In case you haven't seen these yet)

*Now the OP will have many brands to choose from :biggrin:
I love that style of long glove!

And I need to mention that Eliza is stunning! :luv:

Return to “The Market Square”