Where do you get your gloves?

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Carrie Karkus
Glovely Diva

Where do you get your gloves?

Post by Carrie Karkus »

Like the title asks... where you you get your gloves from?? Do you prefer a brick-and-mortar place, or do you prefer buying your gloves online?

I, personally, love ordering my gloves online and shopping from home. I live far out from any major cities, so online shopping is the most convenient for me. I generally buy all my gloves on eBay, be it leather or household rubber ones. I find eBay to be the best for leather gloves, since there are always people selling vintage ones. And with my budget, most vintage pairs are cheap enough for me to buy! Except for above-the-elbow leather opera gloves... those ones are always spendy, no matter if they're vintage or not. DX
weasel2000
Regular poster

Re: Where do you get your gloves?

Post by weasel2000 »

I mainly order my gloves online...although I have bought a few pairs here and there from "intimate apparel shops"...I fondly remember buying one of my first pairs of spandex/lycra opera gloves from such a store during my lunch hour. I snuck them back into my office in my jacket...I was so excited I went to the bathroom and tried them on and masturbated then and there...reveling in the stretchy sexy feel on my arms and hands.
Ceramic
WWGFA donor

Post by Ceramic »

same here,mostly ebay and honour uk or some shops :)
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

I actually love going out an hunting for new rubber gloves I have never seen before. The only problem is that I rarely find the type I love most. Which are Natural Household. So I have to order them online.
glovedworker
Regular poster

Post by glovedworker »

I do most of my purchasing online, but since I buy mainly exam and household gloves, I've been buying from Amazon and other industry supply places.
Checkout my photos on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/glovedworker/
lglove

Post by lglove »

Hi,

I most often buy online, as it is very convenient.

However, when I go on vacation, I find it most satisfying to go on my own to visit different stores (be it grocery store or hard ware store or fetish store) in order to hunt for gloves! This summer for example, I walked and took the subway a lot when I was in Rome for vacation in order to find some nice household gloves, as well as nice quality leather gloves! :D Of course, when it came to the leather glove stores, I looked some of them up on Google, before I went there! ;)
hotgloveuser123

Post by hotgloveuser123 »

I agree with pinkrubbergloves.I love the hunt! As a matter of fact I don’t believe I’ve ever bought online.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

lglove wrote:This summer for example, I walked and took the subway a lot when I was in Rome for vacation in order to find some nice household gloves
Oh! Did you find any? Last time I went there, I was quite disappointed. I didn't find anything interesting. I didn't go far outside of the city center, though. That may have been the problem.
operalove

Post by operalove »

I always shop online. I also think ebay is a great source. You can also find interesting choices on amazon but I discovered esty lately. I think it is the right adress for vintage gloves. You can find all types and length, the only thing, real vintage gloves are usually very small sizes. And you're right Carrion
CarrionCarcass wrote:Except for above-the-elbow leather opera gloves... those ones are always spendy, no matter if they're vintage or not. DX
Opera gloves are always expensive. I found some interesting kid leather opera gloves for reasonable prices but the sizes were always 6.5 or below.
kumihanskat
Occasional poster

Post by kumihanskat »

I know Hygi.de, but is there another kind of webshop that sells a ton of different gloves? I don’t really enjoy shopping on Ebay, I would like to make a bigger order from one place.

Return to “The Market Square”