Casabella gloves [where to purchase internationally?]

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

glovables
Occasional poster

Casabella gloves [where to purchase internationally?]

Post by glovables »

Does anyone know of a reliable place to purchase casabella gloves that does international shipping. Which isn't over priced.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: []
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Casabella gloves [where to purchase internationally?]

Post by italiglover »

The first question I'll ask you, are you in America? Amazon.com offers 2 colors on the site.

- Also, some of the amazon sites offer international shipping. For example, the Japanese Amazon site offers international shipping on some of their items. (Scroll to the bottom to change the language settings to English) But, you'll need to search in Japanese for the results. I've had better results. (Use google translate to help.)

- Try eBay. Select international sellers and see what comes up...

- Rakuten (Think the Japanese Amazon.com site) has an international site. Some of the sellers there ship to other countries like the US and Canada.

- I would recommend boderlinx.com. I have had success using it. The prices were reasonable. But, any sort of service will have some sort of commission fee per item. If you really want something, you'll need to pay something extra for it. There is no real magic bullet.

**One very important thing to keep in mind, you might have to pay importation tax depending where you are in the world on the items. **

Hope this helps.
pinkrubbergloves
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Casabella gloves [where to purchase internationally?]

Post by pinkrubbergloves »

I can get Pink and Blue here locally. Could pick you up a pair. Pm me if interested

Return to “The Market Square”