Japanese / Chinese rubber gloves [where to buy online]

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

apollo92
WWGFA donor

Japanese / Chinese rubber gloves [where to buy online]

Post by apollo92 »

Hey everyone,

Looking for some help. Where online is the best place to buy rubber gloves (household) from both Japan and China.

I got a pair of lovely red rose rubber gloves in elbow length from eBay, only took 10 days to arrive, but this has now got me curious as I want to experience other gloves from this part of the world.

If you guys have any pictures of your own gloves from these areas, sharing them would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance,

E.
Last edited by SexySurgical on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to Market Square, not a link
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Re: Japanese / Chinese rubber gloves [where to buy online]

Post by italiglover »

Well, I've had lots of luck buying off Rakuten: https://global.rakuten.com/en/ . It's like the Amazon of Japan. Most places wont ship internationally. So, they have a mailbox service where you buy the item from a vendor on Rakuten, and they act as a mailbox in Japan and then send it to you for an extra cost. It's a Proxy service basically. Some sellers will ship directly to your country. It just takes some looking into on the site.

It is also good to keep in mind if you make large orders if you might pay import tax on purchases. So, do be careful.

Here's a link on the packing forwarding services: https://ichiba-en.faq.rakuten.co.jp/app ... _id/12955/

My girlfriend uses this service to buy gloves that can't be shipped to the US by using the forwarding service.

Hope this helps!
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

For other countries than the 13 covered by the Rakuten service: Subject: proxy shipping [split: Latex Glove Suggestions]
Postby speedmstr » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:50 am
Rakuten.co.jp wrote:[...]

An international forwarding service dedicated to shipping items bought at Rakuten Market, Rakuten Books, and Rakuten Global Market, has launched!

Rakuten Global Express is a shipping (forwarding) service, in which we first receive the item you bought on Rakuten in our warehouse in Japan, and ship it to your foreign address. The service can currently deliver to addresses in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, and Thailand (total 13 countries and regions). More countries are to be added in the future.

[...]
For postal purposes there's only Great Britain, not England, yes?
italiglover wrote:
Here's a link on the packing forwarding services: https://ichiba-en.faq.rakuten.co.jp/app ... _id/12955/

My girlfriend uses this service to buy gloves that can't be shipped to the US by using the forwarding service.

Hope this helps!
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

It said England on the site. I wonder if they meant GB? :hmm:

Apologies if I misunderstood the question. Of course, if you need more clarification they have a support link on the bottom of that page. Usually they are pretty good at answering e-mails.
SexySurgical
Rommeltje's Deputy

Post by SexySurgical »

I know all about it, Holland vs. Netherlands, except the political difference is insignificant (county level).
italiglover wrote:It said England on the site. I wonder if they meant GB? :hmm:

Apologies if I misunderstood the question. Of course, if you need more clarification they have a support link on the bottom of that page. Usually they are pretty good at answering e-mails.
No problem, figured I point it out. Now I realize there's British Mail, not AngloPost or something. Other parcel companies though.
Thanks for paying attention and responding.
italiglover
WWGFA Orderly

Post by italiglover »

No problem! :)

Return to “The Market Square”