Ansell (Boots) Dumor gloves - new supplies found?!

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

majkic
Regular poster

Ansell (Boots) Dumor gloves - new supplies found?!

Post by majkic »

I took a chance on these on eBay recently and for me hit the jackpot - these are identical to the much-missed "DuMor" gloves that used to be sold by Boots high street chemists in the UK, and made by Ansell.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/OVP-10x-Haushal ... rk:11:pf:0

They're a size 9 which may be a little too large for many people; actually it is for me (8 or 8.5 would be just perfect) but they're soooo smooth and sexy inside... mmmmm! They lube up like nothing else I know, either. With one glove lubed up, another turned inside out and one on my hand, these kept me in mischief almost every evening last week :w00t:

I'm not sure if or how I can post any images here, but I took some photos earlier and will post them in the "collections" area for those who may be interested.

The seller seems to have a large quantity of these (there's a lot of ten and !! fifty !! pairs on sale right now. I just bought me a second lot of 20, stocking up as I should have done in the 90's when these were readily available. Grab them while you can, all you unlined glove lovers out there!

Return to “The Market Square”