Where to get unlined household gloves

Got gloves to trade? Looking for a specific pair? Know a good website that sells 'em? This is the place

Moderators: Jake, mrs uni

Bures129
Occasional poster

Re: Where to get unlined household gloves

Post by Bures129 »

We went to Chinatown today and found some, they're not Korean but they're definitely unlined. They're a bit thicker than normal households and have a natural colour to them.
Rommeltje
The man in charge

Post by Rommeltje »

That's great! :D Any chance for a picture? What's the brand? And where did you get them specifically? I'll know where to go next time I visit London. :-)
Jake
The Only Gay in the Village

Post by Jake »

If you’re in England, the best suggestions I have would be:

Spontex Silky (available in Tesco)
Wilko unlined (available in any Wilko)
BizzyBee Satin Touch (as mentioned above, they have since rebranded several items due to being bought out by Brosch direct)
BizzyBee tough - orange and black (available online and in-store at The Range)
Marigold Lightweight (B&M and certain Poundlands) - some might argue these are lined but it’s so thin that I discount it

There are a few sellers on Amazon who have Mamison gloves from Korea which are my go-to pair for washing up and if you get a case of them then they’re about £3 a pair.

As for the pair you found in Chinatown - which shop did you visit? I really struggle to find any but one shop (I think it was a Wing Yip) that even sells gloves in that area, and even then they only had some boring black ones. Doesn’t stop me going back in to check every week when I’m down there! Surprising considering almost every supermarket in Chinatown has a fish or veg counter/area where the staff wear yellow rubber gloves...

Cheers!
majkic
Regular poster

Post by majkic »

Ebay is a great source for all kinds of unlined gloves - not just household but some of the longer and thicker surgical / obstetric & gynaecology gloves are amazing!

Household favourites of mine are Ansell Duzmor Plus. Try searching ebay for "Duzmor" and you'll find some of these. They seem to soften slowly with age, I've got a few pairs from old stock that are so smooth and soft inside, I can't quite believe it!

If you don't mind a large size, these are just HEAVENLY in terms of feel and texture: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OVP-10x-Haus ... SwqOFby250
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OVP-20-Paar- ... SwqOFby250
These are marked as a size 9 but more like an 8.5. I would slightly prefer a smaller size, but they feel so incredible (both for f*cking when lubed inside, and for stroking on skin turned inside out) that I've bought two lots of 20 already.... ...stocking up based on past experience when I haven't and then the gloves are gone. :-)

Marigold G31H ( Featherweight Plus ) are really nice too, though the smoothness inside can be slightly tacky and these really benefit from CAREFUL home chlorination.

I've yet to try them but the Vileda Professional unlined that's listed by Hygi.de looks really tempting, easy to order online and actually very similar in appearance to the Ansell Duzmor Plus.

Finally Ansell also sell a glove in Italy called "Supersottile" (translates as "super-sensitive" I think). These are very nice - I had the exquisite pleasure of "borrowing" a pair from an hotel service trolley once, couldn't help but take them back to my room for a quick session :-) ! They're unusual these days in being offered in half-sizes, though only up to an 8 - presumably the Italians are targeting their sexy ladies! Some of the Italian on-line pharmacies sell these gloves on ebay, although you may have to buy 24 pairs. They're cheap though, and IMHO a really good investment - who knows when these divine gloves will be discontinued.

Happy hunting, get them while you still can - these type of gloves seem to be slowly disappearing from the West, supplanted by vile nitrile and boring flock lining :-(
Bures129
Occasional poster

Post by Bures129 »

Rommeltje wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:37 pm That's great! :D Any chance for a picture? What's the brand? And where did you get them specifically? I'll know where to go next time I visit London. :-)
Hey sorry for the late reply, I honestly don’t remember from which store specifically I got them from but I have some pictures that I can try upload in the morning. The packaging had Chinese words on it which I couldn’t read. Excited to show the pictures 0:)
Bures129
Occasional poster

Post by Bures129 »

majkic wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:49 am Ebay is a great source for all kinds of unlined gloves - not just household but some of the longer and thicker surgical / obstetric & gynaecology gloves are amazing!

Household favourites of mine are Ansell Duzmor Plus. Try searching ebay for "Duzmor" and you'll find some of these. They seem to soften slowly with age, I've got a few pairs from old stock that are so smooth and soft inside, I can't quite believe it!

If you don't mind a large size, these are just HEAVENLY in terms of feel and texture: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OVP-10x-Haus ... SwqOFby250
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OVP-20-Paar- ... SwqOFby250
These are marked as a size 9 but more like an 8.5. I would slightly prefer a smaller size, but they feel so incredible (both for f*cking when lubed inside, and for stroking on skin turned inside out) that I've bought two lots of 20 already.... ...stocking up based on past experience when I haven't and then the gloves are gone. :-)

Marigold G31H ( Featherweight Plus ) are really nice too, though the smoothness inside can be slightly tacky and these really benefit from CAREFUL home chlorination.

I've yet to try them but the Vileda Professional unlined that's listed by Hygi.de looks really tempting, easy to order online and actually very similar in appearance to the Ansell Duzmor Plus.

Finally Ansell also sell a glove in Italy called "Supersottile" (translates as "super-sensitive" I think). These are very nice - I had the exquisite pleasure of "borrowing" a pair from an hotel service trolley once, couldn't help but take them back to my room for a quick session :-) ! They're unusual these days in being offered in half-sizes, though only up to an 8 - presumably the Italians are targeting their sexy ladies! Some of the Italian on-line pharmacies sell these gloves on ebay, although you may have to buy 24 pairs. They're cheap though, and IMHO a really good investment - who knows when these divine gloves will be discontinued.

Happy hunting, get them while you still can - these type of gloves seem to be slowly disappearing from the West, supplanted by vile nitrile and boring flock lining :-(
Thanks for the tips! We’ll look into them and probably get a load more gloves <3

Return to “The Market Square”